rF Qualifying Clarification

Organize races and post results here
Snopro704

rF Qualifying Clarification

Post by Snopro704 »

After numerous instances of deserving racers not getting in, I would love to just clarify how qualifying is grabbed for an organized race. When it says qualifying ends at 7:50, does that mean times lock at that time or you have to at least start the session before that time?

I switched classes for FAMmx and ran a lap last minute only to be screwed by guys on the bubble holding up the restart, and as 7:51 hit it finally restarted.

This has never been clarified EVER and switches up series to series. I’ve gotten screwed by guys passing me even after scheduled UID grab FFS AND stuck like tonight where I run a worthy lap and get clipped. How hard is it? How hard is it to just clarify it in every series thread what the procedure will be?

Just another reason why nobody sees our organized racing as legit and professional.. this is a tossup every time I qualify. Every legit series is dying because bubble guys constantly get hosed by stupid crap like this and don’t care to show anymore /endrant
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Atom6246

Re: rF Qualifying Clarification

Post by Atom6246 »

If you can't understand this, I question your sanity. What else would "qualifying will end at 8:50pm EST" mean?
Official rF Gaming wrote:Qualifying will start as soon as the track is released and will end at 8:50pm EST on the day of the race.
Snopro704 wrote:After numerous instances of deserving racers not getting in
When
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Yo flower you’ve been around for way to long to be complaining like this. Track was out for 2 days. If you can’t run a lap then that’s on you
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Atom6246 wrote:If you can't understand this, I question your sanity. What else would "qualifying will end at 8:50pm EST" mean?
I've seen races restart after the XX:50 cutoff, and the times count.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Glizzyz
Team: Privateer

Post by Glizzyz »

Again , no clear answer for a simple question . Hahahahahaha
[youtube][/youtube]
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

My understanding has always been the session must be completed and restarted prior to that time to count, although i have seen times change well after that time i assume it either takes some time for those times to update or a it takes a individual to actually close qualifying so its never going to be that accurate.