DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM PANDR DESIGNS

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
malduude

Re: DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM PANDR DESIGNS

Post by malduude »

Alright just to clear that out,
I'm burrito the one who designs the bikes for P&R. Philip doesn't want to be sketchy at all. He never scammed anyone who paid for the gear, ask those who already bought from us. He never really "cracked" any gear. He bought some gear from race nation designs and uses the jms, specs and norms he bought and just puts in the psds. You don't have to believe me, but confronting him with arguments you don't know a shit about is stupid and useless.
All I want to say is please stop hating P&R. If you don't like the stuff he sells it's alright, then just shut up and mind your own business.
He's just a guy trying to make some business out there.
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

malduude wrote:Alright just to clear that out,
I'm burrito the one who designs the bikes for P&R. Philip doesn't want to be sketchy at all. He never scammed anyone who paid for the gear, ask those who already bought from us. He never really "cracked" any gear. He bought some gear from race nation designs and uses the jms, specs and norms he bought and just puts in the psds. You don't have to believe me, but confronting him with arguments you don't know a shit about is stupid and useless.
All I want to say is please stop hating P&R. If you don't like the stuff he sells it's alright, then just shut up and mind your own business.
He's just a guy trying to make some business out there.
bro i showed the proof he was selling stuff that wasnt his and its free anyways, i linked all of the gear psd's stop fighting your arguement.
Its just like this topic: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... lit=yz450f. I never said he cracked it, he is trying to sell gear which is free.
Discord: James Layle#0721
malduude

Post by malduude »

It wasn't meant to be against you but against everyone who said it would be cracked or whatever
malduude

Post by malduude »

And I don't see the whole problem, he sells free gear, if you don't trust him then you don't have to buy it (again not against you James)
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JamesLayle721 »

malduude wrote:And I don't see the whole problem, he sells free gear, if you don't trust him then you don't have to buy it (again not against you James)
no, he sells gear and says its his. its not his, he didnt make it.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=52544
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53402
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=52403\
Is his forum username bootsie and model_90?
Your just trying to get him to keep selling stuff, plus he blocked me and why would he block me if hes not doing anything wrong?
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JamesLayle721 »

malduude wrote:Im a retard
plus your not even a good designer, wtf is this? You just made a line and put a husqvarna logo onto it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
malduude

Post by malduude »

Bro, the pic you just sent of the bike is made by bootsie aka mxsimulatorworld. We bought it with the answer gear you can see on some pics.
And he probably blocked you because several people were hating him because of this. (Really sounds like a bad excuse but isn't)

And I don't know why he said we would have made the stuff, and I can't get any excuse for that. The only thing is that we never claimed to own the stuff we sell, it may be a misunderstanding or just stupidity idk
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

malduude wrote:we never claimed to own the stuff we sell
My mind just fucking melted. Time to log off. It’s been a good run boys, I’ll miss some of you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Phathry25 wrote:
malduude wrote:we never claimed to own the stuff we sell
My mind just fucking melted.
Wow...this.
Phathry25 wrote:Time to log off. It’s been a good run boys, I’ll miss some of you.
We'll miss you.
malduude

Post by malduude »

Fuck it I'm gonna leave it like this, ain't my problem that philip write some shit
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

So dumb. Malduude, is your last name Trump? That would explain why you don't get it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JamesLayle721 »

malduude wrote:Bro, the pic you just sent of the bike is made by bootsie aka mxsimulatorworld. We bought it with the answer gear you can see on some pics.
And he probably blocked you because several people were hating him because of this. (Really sounds like a bad excuse but isn't)

And I don't know why he said we would have made the stuff, and I can't get any excuse for that. The only thing is that we never claimed to own the stuff we sell, it may be a misunderstanding or just stupidity idk
Bruh honestly you just keep acting innocent when ur not.
malduude

Post by malduude »

I got nothing to do with the business philip/P&R is doing, the only thing I do are the bikes if he tells me to. And I get why you are confronting him with what he said. I just tried to be some kind of a help for him but it seems like it didn't help at all. And the skin james just sent is actually made by mxsimualtorworld. Look up his Instagram or just read the comments below the post.
DC:PJB#2460

Post by DC:PJB#2460 »

so guys, to clear out,what i meant with i ,,made it'' was meant that i make a number and Name on it so and as you can see my english is very bad so i didnt understand what he said...thats because i answered with false words i cant speak english at all
more then say sorry i cannot do SORRY for the 190000000000000000th time
malduude

Post by malduude »

To clear out the misunderstandings:

P&R Designs is not selling the psds or jms or stuff like that, they design graphics for bikes and gear and sell these designs as safs and scrams. Also they bought the bikes they are selling as such designs. The only thing is that they use free gears psds that got uploaded on the forum, but they use the jms, specs and norms they bought.

They never sold the gears or bikes itself, they only design them (for example putting names, numbers and logos on it).

I hope that everything is clear now.