Tyler Monagan bike replica

Post your suggestions here
Enzomxs188
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:18 pm
Team: Team KE Racing

Tyler Monagan bike replica

Postby Enzomxs188 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:55 pm

i think a Tyler monagan replica will be a good idea. would someone do?

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: Tyler Monagan bike replica

Postby JamesLayle721 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:26 pm

Enzomxs188 wrote:i think a Tyler monagan replica will be a good idea. would someone do?

maybe... , what year he like switches graphics every year or so.
Image

Enzomxs188
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:18 pm
Team: Team KE Racing

Re: Tyler Monagan bike replica

Postby Enzomxs188 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:
Enzomxs188 wrote:i think a Tyler monagan replica will be a good idea. would someone do?

maybe... , what year he like switches graphics every year or so.

He rides a 250 kxf, he doesnt change his graphics in like, 1 year

Enzomxs188
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:18 pm
Team: Team KE Racing

Re: Tyler Monagan bike replica

Postby Enzomxs188 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:59 pm

Enzomxs188 wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
Enzomxs188 wrote:i think a Tyler monagan replica will be a good idea. would someone do?

maybe... , what year he like switches graphics every year or so.

He rides a 250 kxf, he doesnt change his graphics in like, 1 year

but he change a graphic in 2 months

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: Tyler Monagan bike replica

Postby JamesLayle721 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:11 am

Enzomxs188 wrote:
Enzomxs188 wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:maybe... , what year he like switches graphics every year or so.

He rides a 250 kxf, he doesnt change his graphics in like, 1 year

but he change a graphic in 2 months

yea, what year? and i need photos of the bike, dont give me a video its not really gonna help
Image

User avatar
238deanmaldona
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: Tyler Monagan bike replica

Postby 238deanmaldona » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:21 am

JamesLayle721 wrote:
Enzomxs188 wrote:
Enzomxs188 wrote:He rides a 250 kxf, he doesnt change his graphics in like, 1 year

but he change a graphic in 2 months

yea, what year? and i need photos of the bike, dont give me a video its not really gonna help

I would wait until spring or something. He is gonna have a different bike for 2020 season


Return to “Suggestion Box”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 7 guests