Pine Hills Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Pine Hills Raceway

Post by DougBauer19 »

This isn't my first track, but it is the first track I feel like i didn't suck at making. I already have an idea of what i need to fix in the future like ruts in corners, and the width of the track is a bit wider than normal, but its still fun to shred. 250's and up can do everything, and i believe a 125 with the right rider and gearing could :lol: Please leave some useful criticism so i can make some better tracks in the future. Another thing to add is the link might be funky, because my sped head couldn't figure out how to get a direct download link, so when you download it, you should see a thing that says download as ZIP somewhere. Here is the link: https://mega.nz/#F!OgtWlYbZ!SavxjCdXu5AQCH02ZSEJ1A
I used some stuff from JGMX Ride 355 and Not another erode raceway, some stuff from red bull straight rhythm, as well as peneman moon, so i don't know if you'll need to have those first.
And thanks to the beauty JLV for the game
And for the record, i know people like a nice environment, but if you couldn't tell by the pic, i didn't go too hard :lol: just going for functionality.
joegarlick79
Team: Privateer

Re: Pine Hills Raceway

Post by joegarlick79 »

amazing track, so fun to ride and throw whips ;)
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Re: Pine Hills Raceway

Post by DougBauer19 »

joegarlick79 wrote:amazing track, so fun to ride and throw whips ;)
Thanks man!