2020 SX silly season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2020 SX silly season

Post by Wahlamt »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote: Reedy
Have a hard time believing that. Feels like that would be for the memes almost.
Well, when the boss of Fox post a such thing on instagram (even before the news of Marvin was posted) and when you see the same rumor coming from lot of different "influent" people in the mx industry, i didnt have hard time to believe it at all
Nick spoke my mind haha
nickuzick wrote:It's weird that he posted the photoshopped pic of the 2017 bike though, that makes it both more and less believable at the same time
Since I doubt Reed will get too good results, I'd likely see another take the spot.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

He did just announce that this was his last season. He'll wanna stay healthy for his new Trofeo Cup career.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I doubt KTM puts their effort into Reed for the 2020 season. Realistically, Tickle gets the spot since he's been riding KTM's since his suspension and he was on the factory effort when his suspension came into effect.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Reed's got the deal
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I don't get why the Masterpool kids aren't getting these rides. Nothing against the old guys but their ceiling is pretty well established at this point.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Ddavis wrote:I doubt KTM puts their effort into Reed for the 2020 season. Realistically, Tickle gets the spot since he's been riding KTM's since his suspension and he was on the factory effort when his suspension came into effect.
Didn't they say they wanted no affiliation with him when he got banned?
jlv wrote:I don't get why the Masterpool kids aren't getting these rides. Nothing against the old guys but their ceiling is pretty well established at this point.
Jake would probably be solid since he's already a 450 rider. Didn't even think of him.
inequal
Team: LFT

Post by inequal »

Wahlamt wrote: Since I doubt Reed will get too good results, I'd likely see another take the spot.
Signing Reed is the perfect way to not make the results of the fill-in matter very much at all. Reed is gonna pull numbers for RB KTM no matter how he does on the track. And he's not gonna ask for much, if any money at all. Great deal for both parties.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Fill-in riders barely get paid as it is
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

jlv wrote:I don't get why the Masterpool kids aren't getting these rides. Nothing against the old guys but their ceiling is pretty well established at this point.
They won't ride SX.
m121c

Post by m121c »

checkerz wrote:
They won't ride SX.
Ty will be for Star Yami, but I heard it was kind of a big deal with the family.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

checkerz wrote:
They won't ride SX.
That explains it. Couldn't understand why that much talent kept getting passed over.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

checkerz wrote:
They won't ride SX.
I only know of Jake and Ty, and Ty I have seen videos of him practicing SX, so is there a third I'm forgetting about to warrant a "they"? Also, is that just a thing with the 956 training that they don't do SX? The few videos Ty has posted looks like he is out on the amateur SX that they have the 85 kids practice on before monster cup and even thing it looks kinda rough.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

m121c wrote:
checkerz wrote:
They won't ride SX.
Ty will be for Star Yami, but I heard it was kind of a big deal with the family.
I just heard last week he still isn't.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

So family stuff, not "I don't like sx" ?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

FWIW Wil Hahn said on this week's Pulp show that Masterpool would not be riding supercross.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.