USABMX thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
USABMXER1
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: DaBaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: USABMX thread

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:02 pm

JMoto593 wrote:shword shout out to powers hes a good dude and got me my GT carbon back in the day , what class you ride in ?

He in that fast boi class with the 17-20 experts in which half the field at a national can make the pro mains lol
WBG

User avatar
Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 939
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: GSR/137 Kid
Contact:

Re: USABMX thread

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:26 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
JMoto593 wrote:shword shout out to powers hes a good dude and got me my GT carbon back in the day , what class you ride in ?

He in that fast boi class with the 17-20 experts in which half the field at a national can make the pro mains lol

yeah man you skip training or aren't squatting 350+ your screwed because the jr men also race it as well. But its fun had like 97 riders at grands so full gates of 16th

USABMXER1
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: DaBaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: USABMX thread

Postby USABMXER1 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:09 am

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
JMoto593 wrote:shword shout out to powers hes a good dude and got me my GT carbon back in the day , what class you ride in ?

He in that fast boi class with the 17-20 experts in which half the field at a national can make the pro mains lol

yeah man you skip training or aren't squatting 350+ your screwed because the jr men also race it as well. But its fun had like 97 riders at grands so full gates of 16th

One of the many reasons why I quit because I maxed at that 210 squat lol but I also just got burnt out of it pretty badly but still had fun racing all of our local boys and your Michigan boys all of the time.
WBG

User avatar
Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 939
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: GSR/137 Kid
Contact:

Re: USABMX thread

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:31 am

USABMXER1 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:He in that fast boi class with the 17-20 experts in which half the field at a national can make the pro mains lol

yeah man you skip training or aren't squatting 350+ your screwed because the jr men also race it as well. But its fun had like 97 riders at grands so full gates of 16th

One of the many reasons why I quit because I maxed at that 210 squat lol but I also just got burnt out of it pretty badly but still had fun racing all of our local boys and your Michigan boys all of the time.

really only 210? I maxed 250 when I was cutting weight to go 103 during wrestling I was 108 and squatted 250 freshman year

USABMXER1
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: DaBaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: USABMX thread

Postby USABMXER1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:47 pm

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:yeah man you skip training or aren't squatting 350+ your screwed because the jr men also race it as well. But its fun had like 97 riders at grands so full gates of 16th

One of the many reasons why I quit because I maxed at that 210 squat lol but I also just got burnt out of it pretty badly but still had fun racing all of our local boys and your Michigan boys all of the time.

really only 210? I maxed 250 when I was cutting weight to go 103 during wrestling I was 108 and squatted 250 freshman year

Yeah didn't really do many leg work outs off of the bike tbh. But that was during strength training at school and I just had to beat what I had set at my mid term so decided to just add a little bit more so I could get an A on it lol. At the time I probably could've been around 265 or so but I don't really know.
WBG

aussiegoeswild
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 9:19 am
Team: sjm

Re: USABMX thread

Postby aussiegoeswild » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbzAVCLch6w
its not from the US but its me wheni was 7 getting cut off.

USABMXER1
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: DaBaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: USABMX thread

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:20 am

aussiegoeswild wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbzAVCLch6w
its not from the US but its me wheni was 7 getting cut off.

That isn't a good feeling when you jump into the corner and that ends up happening lol. Wasn't fun waking up there 5 minutes after not being able to feel my arm from it falling asleep underneath my body and a ringing head just to realize I still had a 3 hour drive home alone at 2 in the morning to do
WBG


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests