Beginner Server

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
froman459
Team: Privateer

Beginner Server

Post by froman459 »

So it’s taking me a real long time to get back into this game since my 2 year break. I can’t put down a consistent lap to save my life.
Is there a safe way for me to pay for a server and have someone else run it? I have no clue about that kinda stuff and I also live in the woods with rough internet.
I just thought it would be nice to have a practice server up at all times with some easy-ish tracks in rotation.
I never really got into the community that this game has to offer and it seems like it would be fun.
If you would be interested in running the server that I will fund, and you are an adult, PM me!!!
459|Noob
Wowr
Team: Nesquik racing

Re: Beginner Server

Post by Wowr »

Yeah I think there should be more beginner servers
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19800 Just what you're looking for.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
froman459

Post by froman459 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19800 Just what you're looking for.
Havoc, you helped me out a few years back when I first started, glad to see you're still here.
I hated 00 when I started and I really hate it now, those tracks are great for learning bike control but past that they're a bit boring compared to what people are making/racing now.

I would like a server for serious beginners I guess, people that dont try to go above their head and just run slow consistent laps lol
The way the MXSRanks server is set up is what I'd like to steal from, but without the ranking. Player voted track rotations each week, regular elims/fun races, maybe a few series for us slow dudes.
I'm just day dreaming here. lol
459|Noob
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Well, let's not get carried away. Remember, I'm not as OG as I think I am. But moving along, I just recently went to the "server addresses and track lineups" topic to get all up to date, so that if I went on to any Elsinore server I was good to go. I'll bet if you do that you'll have a lot better luck finding people to race on a rando night.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Michael Dieringer

Post by Michael Dieringer »

I see a lot of beginners riding in the elsinore 04 server with the 2019 supercross tracks. If you wanna try that server to get back into pace id say thats a good way to do it. Not just beginners either but a wide range of skill too. Each track is mellow and the jumps are rounded off on top so if you were to kinda clip something, you don't go over the bars as easily compared to the 2017 supercross tracks. But keep in mind that if you are going to play in that server, you will probably deal with FPS issues since there is a little erode. Its at like .5 or something like that so the tracks wont turn into nationals. So try that server and see if it helps.
froman459

Post by froman459 »

Michael Dieringer wrote:I see a lot of beginners riding in the elsinore 04 server with the 2019 supercross tracks. If you wanna try that server to get back into pace id say thats a good way to do it. Not just beginners either but a wide range of skill too. Each track is mellow and the jumps are rounded off on top so if you were to kinda clip something, you don't go over the bars as easily compared to the 2017 supercross tracks. But keep in mind that if you are going to play in that server, you will probably deal with FPS issues since there is a little erode. Its at like .5 or something like that so the tracks wont turn into nationals. So try that server and see if it helps.
I'm gonna get all the 19 tracks and try it out man!
459|Noob