[HELP] INSTALLING BIKE GRAPHICS

Post about creating and skinning models here
prawjek
Team: Smiley Racing (PVT)

[HELP] INSTALLING BIKE GRAPHICS

Post by prawjek »

I'm a new user and for the past couple days I've been looking all over the forums and on youtube for a way to correctly make bike graphics. I'm very good in photoshop and thats the only solution I see people giving on here to those that need help is that you need to "know photoshop" to make your own stuff. The main issue for me is not knowing how to save everything in my files and how to format it all. Do you need specific graphics that match the year of a model you have installed? What is the purpose of just a cutout? I have mine made, just don't know how to use it. Can someone please reply with help??
ColtHans

Re: [HELP] INSTALLING BIKE GRAPHICS

Post by ColtHans »

prawjek wrote:I'm a new user and for the past couple days I've been looking all over the forums and on youtube for a way to correctly make bike graphics. I'm very good in photoshop and thats the only solution I see people giving on here to those that need help is that you need to "know photoshop" to make your own stuff. The main issue for me is not knowing how to save everything in my files and how to format it all. Do you need specific graphics that match the year of a model you have installed? What is the purpose of just a cutout? I have mine made, just don't know how to use it. Can someone please reply with help??
the cutout is just used to make the gfx on, then you have to put that onto a full template w/ all the bike parts either found for free on the forum or bought buy the creator
prawjek
Team: Smiley Racing (PVT)

Re: [HELP] INSTALLING BIKE GRAPHICS

Post by prawjek »

ColtHans wrote:the cutout is just used to make the gfx on, then you have to put that onto a full template w/ all the bike parts either found for free on the forum or bought buy the creator

Okay okay, I just struggle finding good free templates :/