Fox sports go

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
K13WIED
Team: Privateer

Fox sports go

Post by K13WIED »

Hi, im living in europe(exactly germany) and want to watch the AMA Supercross and maybe other Moto & Action sports stuff whats on Foxsportsgo.com, but don't want to pay to much for it.

I got a VPN Service, but Foxsportsgo.com asks me to sign in with a tv provider.

So is here in this community somebody who lives inside the US and would share the tv provider sign in information with me so that I can watch US TV?

I even would pay for it a little bit, like 3~5$ per month or something. Or helping out with other little things, for example somebody wants goods from europe which doesn't be shipped to the US, so i could ship it to the US.
    Or whatever, just helping out each other with little things, that's my idea.

All the other ways to watch FOX Sports GO are way more expensive and i don't know right if i would pay that much just for Live TV, because i want to have more money for my dirt bike and "the all around" what it takes to get in riding more.. I guess you guys can understand me.

Would be nice if somebody cooperate with me. :)
    JamesLayle721
    Crushed Dissenter
    Team: JL Designs

Re: Fox sports go

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Supercross is on nbc sports, not fox sports anymore. (btw)
    Discord: James Layle#0721
    Wahlamt
    Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

VPN is no good in this case. Either you pay the 99$ for the sx pass to view online, find some bootleg stream on twitch or so, last option is to pirate. Though the official streaming service is terrible.
    K13WIED

Post by K13WIED »

JamesLayle721 wrote:Supercross is on nbc sports, not fox sports anymore. (btw)
    Oh, ok. I already wondered why i can't find it in the program of fox sports..

Looks like i would need a pass for nbc live stream like the sx + pro mx pass for 89 bucks.. I rather would safe that money for new tires or new handlebars.

Watchin sx is not that important for me that it would be worth that much money.. but damn, i would like to view that.

Wahlamt wrote:VPN is no good in this case. Either you pay the 99$ for the sx pass to view online, find some bootleg stream on twitch or so, last option is to pirate. Though the official streaming service is terrible.
    99$ are to much just for live stream and i'm actually not familiar with twitch.

Whats about that website?: https://sportsonlinehd.live/amasupercrosslive/
    It says that it's for free but wants my credit card information.

Otherwise i guess that i have to put the idea of a sx live stream out of my mind and wait till there is some contant on youtube..
    Wahlamt
    Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

K13WIED wrote:99$ are to much just for live stream and i'm actually not familiar with twitch.
    You do get the VOD's too, but again, the service has been shit in my experience.
    K13WIED wrote:Whats about that website?: https://sportsonlinehd.live/amasupercrosslive/

Otherwise i guess that i have to put the idea of a sx live stream out of my mind and wait till there is some contant on youtube..
    I would never ever give my credit card to such a place. Since it's not the official site, it's 100% risky. https://www.twitch.tv/ Usually someone streams it under an mx game category.
    Aaron Hall
    Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

#MotoWorldTV £60 for SX,MXGP,Nationals,MXON
    maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
    ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
    K13WIED

Post by K13WIED »

Wahlamt wrote:
    K13WIED wrote:99$ are to much just for live stream and i'm actually not familiar with twitch.
    You do get the VOD's too, but again, the service has been shit in my experience.
    K13WIED wrote:Whats about that website?: https://sportsonlinehd.live/amasupercrosslive/

I would never ever give my credit card to such a place. Since it's not the official site, it's 100% risky. https://www.twitch.tv/ Usually someone streams it under an mx game category.
    I see that somebody has streamed last season live on twitch, but for now i can't see any information about this next season. Maybe it comes up in the next hours..
    K13WIED

Post by K13WIED »

Aaron Hall wrote:#MotoWorldTV £60 for SX,MXGP,Nationals,MXON
    That sounds like the cheapest option in addition with the most content for now. I should contemplate to approach this offer..
    TeamHavocRacing
    Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

K13WIED wrote:...want to watch the AMA Supercross...but don't want to pay to much for it. Would be nice if somebody cooperate with me. :)
    Just be honest and say you want it for free. Asking about piracy here is a bad idea, like piracy. If it REALLY doesn't mean that much to you, then wait until the next day and watch the extended highlights.

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.