Race Nation's SX Hybrid

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Race Nation's SX Hybrid

Post by Zmen36 »

Here is a track i threw together for the Race Nation's Team. It's not perfect but i feel like its a pretty fun track with a good flow so let me know what you guys think and if you like this style of track!! This is only my 2nd or 3rd track release so feedback is very much appreciated.
Thanks to:
Everybody that made the decals and objects used for the track. (sorry dont know the exact names :lol: )

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppjgr4r5k ... ionsSX.rar

Hope you guys enjoy!
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Re: Race Nation's SX Hybrid

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Looks amazing!
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Zmen36 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:Looks amazing!
Thanks man! appreciate it!!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Really fun track, spun some laps on it and ran a 1:39. When you flow on the track and hit the rutts clean it's super sick. Usually I'm not a fan of Hybrid tracks but this one was well done.

With the way you do your rutts and the moto style jumps, I would love to see you make a pure motocross track. The roughness leading into the rutts, the rutts themselves were all done beautifully. Especially with how you placed/spaced your jumps, it all flowed together nicely.

Well done!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jay_T99 »

Looks sick, good job
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Zmen36 »

Clfitty wrote:Really fun track, spun some laps on it and ran a 1:39. When you flow on the track and hit the rutts clean it's super sick. Usually I'm not a fan of Hybrid tracks but this one was well done.

With the way you do your rutts and the moto style jumps, I would love to see you make a pure motocross track. The roughness leading into the rutts, the rutts themselves were all done beautifully. Especially with how you placed/spaced your jumps, it all flowed together nicely.

Well done!
Really appreciate it man. I plan on starting a moto track here soon so stay tuned!!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Zmen36 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Really fun track, spun some laps on it and ran a 1:39. When you flow on the track and hit the rutts clean it's super sick. Usually I'm not a fan of Hybrid tracks but this one was well done.

Well done!
Really appreciate it man. I plan on starting a moto track here soon so stay tuned!!
Sweet! If you'd like I could do an onboard hot lap before you release the track so you have something to show off more of the track on the first post.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Zmen36 »

Clfitty wrote:
Zmen36 wrote:

Well done!
Sweet! If you'd like I could do an onboard hot lap before you release the track so you have something to show off more of the track on the first post.
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the offer!
froman459

Post by froman459 »

need a link if you get the chance!!!
459|Noob
ljohnson334
Team: Johnsonville MX Farm

Post by ljohnson334 »

froman459 wrote:need a link if you get the chance!!!
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

ljohnson334 wrote:
froman459 wrote:need a link if you get the chance!!!
alex_puntin

Post by alex_puntin »

Updated link?