Are you looking for a team? Are you a team looking for riders? Click here!!!

Organize races and post results here
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: Are you looking for a team? Are you a team looking for riders? Click here!!!

Post by ROSE822 »

ROSE822 wrote:Name - Jake Rose
Age - 21
UID -16679
Race Number - 822
Amateur or Pro - Pro
Best finish - 1st SX [EMF] 3rd MX [RF] cant remember rf sx finish
How much do you plan on racing next year - SX/MX
Personal goals - Make a comeback
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - Na im a pleb
Discord - JRose#2852
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: Are you looking for a team? Are you a team looking for riders? Click here!!!

Post by KaseoDip »

Name - Kasey Oehlert
Age - 22
UID - 5189
Race Number - 66 RF, 77 GPs
Amateur or Pro - Pro
Best finish - 5th 450 Pro
How much do you plan on racing next year - Every round
Personal goals - Be a top 15 450 rider
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - Nope
Discord - KaseoDip#9096
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Team Name - C4Designs.co
Current number of riders - i think 5
Length of time your team has existed - year
Are you looking for amateur or pro riders, or both - both
Biggest Team Accomplishments - 19 am mx title
Perks of being on this team - everything
Team Goals for 2019 - everything
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Team Name - GSR
Current number of riders - 3
Length of time your team has existed - since 2015
Are you looking for amateur or pro riders, or both - Pro maybe a am
Perks of being on this team - havin fun
Team Goals for 2019 - Win races and have fun
Just send me a pm with your info Wiggles#2847
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Brinker556
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Sunnyvale

Post by Brinker556 »

Name - Brian Brinker
Age - 25
UID - 26411
Race Number - 556 Rf
Amateur or Pro - Am
Best finish - 1st Daytona, Indy Novice
How much do you plan on racing next year - Every round
Personal goals - Have fun make mains more bark
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - Nope
Discord - Brian Brinker#8126
Kegan Ewoldt
Team: LMR Honda

Post by Kegan Ewoldt »

Name - Kegan Ewoldt
Age - 19
UID - 9017
Race Number - 421
Amateur or Pro - Amateur
Best finish - Haven't raced for a good while so can't remember
How much do you plan on racing next year - Every round hopefully
Personal goals - Get top 10s, top 5s, or even win one or two mains
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - screenshots
Discord (example) Davis#8521 - Ewoldt2W#0972
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Name - Logan Heagney
Age - 19
UID - 6521
Race Number - [NA]130 [EU]89 [AU]30
Amateur or Pro - 250 Pro
Best finish - Can't remember :<
How much do you plan on racing next year - As much as I can of every series in 2020.
Personal goals - Make Main Events
Are you talented in other areas of the game? - Hosting/Stats
Discord - Hegz#2701
tm_213_all_day
Team: Chick Fil A RED

Post by tm_213_all_day »

Name - Tristan Moss
Age - 14
UID - 31756
Race Number - 712
Amateur or Pro - AM (Novice)
Best finish - Haven’t raced any rF events.
How much do you plan on racing next year - Every round of Supercross and every National round if I have money to buy a pass.
Personal goals - Making the main out of the heat race every round.
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots and decent graphics.
Discord - TMSteez#5366
alex521
Team: Privateer

Post by alex521 »

Name - Alexander Lagerkvist
Age - 20
UID - 31538
Race Number - RF SX NA/Eu 411 RFGP NA 82/EU 68 RF National 411
Amateur or Pro - 250 pro
Best finish - 14th outdoors pro (didnt race nationals/gps pro)
How much do you plan on racing next year - full 250 West SX all RFGP and RF nationals
Personal goals - make it to main in sx and a top 5 finnish/ outdoors be top 10 in standings
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - some photoshoping
Discord - AquaZ#8519´
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Name - Michael Hodge

Age - 24

UID - 9575

Race Number - 247

Amateur or Pro - Washed up amateur

Best finish - Various podiums over the years in SX and MX (Can't remember my best or most recent lol)

How much do you plan on racing in 2020? - Not a lot. Hoping to do some Supercross and most of outdoors

Personal goals - I have achieved all I've ever wanted in MXS even though I never made it to the Pro level. I'm really just looking for that fun factor I had back in the golden days of sim as it has felt like it has been lacking tremendously for me over the last couple of years. When you don't have a team/friends to play with all of the time there really isn't any personal progression or drive to play the game so I'm just looking to fill the void.

Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - If needed, yes, but I really have no desire to make anything.

More -
I am a busy guy lately so I don't have the time to be online every night like I used to, but I can be probably 2-4 days a week (I know inactivity is a big deal-breaker so I thought I'd throw that out there). I am mainly just looking for a group to play with since sim has been boring for me in the last couple of years. While I do plan on racing some races this year, I won't be doing all of them like I used to, but I am more than happy to try my hardest during races for your team. My game skills have dropped drastically lately, but I'm sure they will come back if I start playing a lot again.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

LKR47 wrote:Name - Michael Hodge

Age - 24

UID - 9575

Race Number - 247

Amateur or Pro - Washed up amateur

Best finish - Various podiums over the years in SX and MX (Can't remember my best or most recent lol)

How much do you plan on racing in 2020? - Not a lot. Hoping to do some Supercross and most of outdoors

Personal goals - I have achieved all I've ever wanted in MXS even though I never made it to the Pro level. I'm really just looking for that fun factor I had back in the golden days of sim as it has felt like it has been lacking tremendously for me over the last couple of years. When you don't have a team/friends to play with all of the time there really isn't any personal progression or drive to play the game so I'm just looking to fill the void.

Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - If needed, yes, but I really have no desire to make anything.

More -
I am a busy guy lately so I don't have the time to be online every night like I used to, but I can be probably 2-4 days a week (I know inactivity is a big deal-breaker so I thought I'd throw that out there). I am mainly just looking for a group to play with since sim has been boring for me in the last couple of years. While I do plan on racing some races this year, I won't be doing all of them like I used to, but I am more than happy to try my hardest during races for your team. My game skills have dropped drastically lately, but I'm sure they will come back if I start playing a lot again.
Hired you want your payemt in peso?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Name - Ethan Gerst

Age - 16

UID - 25569

Race Number - 160

Amateur or Pro -Am

Best finish- many podiums in ams in the past years and last year in ams sx podiums.

How much do you plan on racing in 2020? - all the races

Personal goals - I really strive to improve and i think a solid team can help me do that!

Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - little bit of media and Screenshots

More - just excited to try and get back on a team!
Hristo Boyadzhiev

Post by Hristo Boyadzhiev »

Name - Hristo Boyadzhiev
Age - 15
UID - 31240
Race Number - 841
Amateur or Pro - Am
Best finish - 4th Anaheim 1 (novice class)
How much do you plan on racing next year - I'll try to race everything :c
Personal goals - To be more consistent
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - Screenshots but I can't edit em :1
Discord (example) Davis#8521 - Icoo#0293
I think I'm addicted to naked pictures
jayden777b

Post by jayden777b »

Name - Jayden Jamieson
Age - 19
UID - 28656
Race Number - 413
Amateur or Pro - Am
Best finish - 1st 2020 RF St Louis 250 Novice Main event, Heat race & Top Qualifier
How much do you plan on racing next year - Whenever I can, Im from New Zealand so the Am races are on a Monday at around 2pm and that is when I am working:(
Personal goals - Race a few Am Mains in supercross & motocross
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - can do basic skinning but nothing to major
Discord - Jayden Jamieson#8148
Mean

Post by Mean »

Name - Jordi Bakhuis
Age - 20
UID - 15560
Race Number - 252
Amateur or Pro - Am
Best finish - 1st in some of the emf supercross
How much do you plan on racing next year - maybe going to race the nationals
Personal goals - having fun in the game and getting better at the game sinse i have stopped playing for a little while
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - nope
Discord - Beausseant#5842