2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DariusP8
Team: Team Nami

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 2 St. Louis

Post by DariusP8 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Keep doing that and we will get the worst season in mx sim history in terms of tracks.
Go fuck yourself.

( I haven't even downloaded it, I worked on the old tracks, but your comment deserves that reply. )

Oh... go ask EMF how those attitudes do? And no matter how bad the rF tracks are, they won't be that bad. Yea, not scared to say it.
Obviously i didnt count EMF when i say that lmao, EMF are miles and miles behind rF, but honestly, idk what they doing, like the scale and all that is weird, the berms are so bad, feel like there is only half of the berms each turns. The whoops? Why are they so spaced out? it's so bad too, otherwise decals looks better than round 1, feels a bit plain on rd 1, better now
tbh with you chief track is badass, scaling I'd say seems more realistic, berms maybe a tad small but we getting these tracks all for free
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

checkerz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Keep doing that and we will get the worst season in mx sim history in terms of tracks.
Go fuck yourself.

( I haven't even downloaded it, I worked on the old tracks, but your comment deserves that reply. )

Oh... go ask EMF how those attitudes do? And no matter how bad the rF tracks are, they won't be that bad. Yea, not scared to say it.
I rarely post, rarely complain. But on this..I have to do it.

This "RF can do no wrong" attitude is the problem. How can you improve if you automatically think that you're good no matter what? St. Louis was not a good track IMO and many others' opinion that I've spoken to. The spacing between jumps(especially the rhythm after start straight) is way too tight. Berms are small. And the whoops felt so awkward shaped. I felt like even top pros were struggling on this track. Hopefully this input helps to improve the tracks for the rest of the season. That's my only goal with this post.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

In my honest probably biased opinion as someone that works on the tracks and seeing the time and effort that goes into it. I think the problem is the people that just say the tracks are shit and terrible, fuck this, fuck that. When people say that it makes all other feedback feel distasteful. The tracks are different this year. I think the point is to make the tracks more difficult than before. It is like people think that rF wants to make bad tracks. We are trying constantly to get better and better with every single round. It just takes time when you have new creators. I think St. Louis was good. The whoops weren't great which rF knows and will try to be better for next round, but other than that I really liked the track, and this is coming from someone that didn't even make the main event. That's my .02
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

I thought this was the best sx track in a while but I like the technical tracks so I understand why some people wouldn't be fans
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Normally I’m shit at whoops but rds. 1 and 2 I’ve been having tons of fun on the whoops. The biggest area we need to work on IMO is the berms.
honda708

Post by honda708 »

Fro77 wrote:I thought this was the best sx track in a while but I like the technical tracks so I understand why some people wouldn't be fans
+1
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20
Officially pointed out of 250sx class in 2021.
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

So far i think the first two tracks have been really good, imo the only thing that sucks on them are the whoops. I feel the first half are good then near the end everyone's backend just kicks till death and i'm not the only one having the issue cause half the laps ive seen a big ass pile up in the berm. The rest has been really fun and technical
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

checkerz wrote:( I haven't even downloaded it, I worked on the old tracks, but your comment deserves that reply. )

Download it? I would love to read an honest opinion of track/traction..
only one to win something real from the game!
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Haven’t ridden either yet so can’t put my own .02 in but in the overhead picture the whoops seem to increase length near the end? At least on the overhead pic from St. Louis that’s what I thought I saw. That could explain the kicking that ferzacca complained about. I’ll ride the tracks tonight and give my opinions
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

AWood wrote:Haven’t ridden either yet so can’t put my own .02 in but in the overhead picture the whoops seem to increase length near the end? At least on the overhead pic from St. Louis that’s what I thought I saw. That could explain the kicking that ferzacca complained about. I’ll ride the tracks tonight and give my opinions
^^^^ X2

I really enjoyed the track, that was my only complaint though, when i wanted to lay off the gas a lil for the turn the whoops want you to do the opposite and speed up due to the bigger gaps. Had a few solid barrel rolls in the main due to getting off the gas and the front dippin. Other then that i thought the track was sick! Nice to have the 250/450 line difference. Makes it more realistic in my opinion
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

Brina927 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Go fuck yourself.

I rarely post, rarely complain. But on this..I have to do it.

This "RF can do no wrong" attitude is the problem. How can you improve if you automatically think that you're good no matter what? St. Louis was not a good track IMO and many others' opinion that I've spoken to. The spacing between jumps(especially the rhythm after start straight) is way too tight. Berms are small. And the whoops felt so awkward shaped. I felt like even top pros were struggling on this track. Hopefully this input helps to improve the tracks for the rest of the season. That's my only goal with this post.
RF are the ones making this series happen. They're taking time out of their lives and providing content for the community.

Constructive criticism is what's needed. Not this negative, unreasonable and selfish way a lot of people express their issues with the tracks.

Nothing RF does is wrong. It just may not please everybody.

Beggars can't be choosers. If you want it done right do it yourself...

Support the crew with a positive approach and you're going to get a positive response.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Jones221 wrote:
checkerz wrote:( I haven't even downloaded it, I worked on the old tracks, but your comment deserves that reply. )

Download it? I would love to read an honest opinion of track/traction..
No. This community and the shitty ass attitude drove me completely away. I only dropped by to hope that my friends... those putting money and time into the game... were hopefully doing better.

Only met to see the same negative BS.

I can bet the traction didn't even change and the track is still better than 94% of anything released because otherwise rF wouldn't exist.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

Not put my pound coin in yet, I've received both negative and positive criticism, I would consider rd2 alot better than A1. Still alot of improvements to be made, but thats the process to creating the best template for SX at this scaling and difficulty. I think Sperm put it the best "previous year SX tracks didn't feel like SX tracks, you just hit a easy ass rhythm, and with this it has sx transitions so you actually have to have timing."

No shade to checkerz or Barrington as there tracks where amazing, I just feel like we needed to make things a little harder.

Its clear that we are trying something new, and we are making SX a little harder in terms of scalijg and timing and we will improve, as for all the bullshit comments such as zoa cross and Corentin Julian, don't like it? fuck off...
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Bradclay306 wrote:Not put my pound coin in yet, I've received both negative and positive criticism, I would consider rd2 alot better than A1. Still alot of improvements to be made, but thats the process to creating the best template for SX at this scaling and difficulty. I think Sperm put it the best "previous year SX tracks didn't feel like SX tracks, you just hit a easy ass rhythm, and with this it has sx transitions so you actually have to have timing."

No shade to checkerz or Barrington as there tracks where amazing, I just feel like we needed to make things a little harder.

Its clear that we are trying something new, and we are making SX a little harder in terms of scalijg and timing and we will improve, as for all the bullshit comments such as zoa cross and Corentin Julian, don't like it? fuck off...
I mean, obviously i was a bit rude saying it would be the worst season, i was tilted, sorry for that, but i've said what i personnaly didnt like and most of people who dont like the track too i guess: the berms, and the whoops.
Everything else is fine, scaling feels a bit weird in first cause we not used to that but its fine, but look how many guys goes down in or after the whoops cause someone crash and collide with another dude, so it makes a pile-up in the turn it doesnt make racing better, and the berms feels flat, i dont really know how to said it in english cause my english is not good, i dont talk abouth the berms being taller or whatever, but the curve of them, and the fact that it feel like they are like only half of the turn
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote: I mean, obviously i was a bit rude saying it would be the worst season, i was tilted, sorry for that
You’re honestly one of the most toxic people every single year but I have to see you ever release anything or try to make the game better in anyway. If you have I’d love to see it 8) people like you made me realize that I’m done with this toxic ass community after SX and MX. Everybody becomes track making professionals when they ride something they don’t like but yet I doubt they even know how to open the editor or use PS. If you don’t have any honest feedback on what we can work on and try to fix for the upcoming rounds to make people happy, you’re still gonna sound like a spoiled little girl. Just my .02, good day.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!