2020 SX Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Re: 2020 SX Season

Post by JConley691 »

Man Jett brought the energy. Sucks he won't be back out there next weekend, but it wouldn't have been as spectacular if he just laid up.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

How many others think Ferrandis should've had a penalty? That was reckless both times. I didn't think he was like that.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jakespeasebruh
Team: District Designs

Post by jakespeasebruh »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:How many others think Ferrandis should've had a penalty? That was reckless both times. I didn't think he was like that.
ya was definitely dirty but if you watch his old clips in Europe he rode the same way so idk
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:How many others think Ferrandis should've had a penalty? That was reckless both times. I didn't think he was like that.
No. He just misjudged a block pass. It was a bad move but I don't want to legislate the sport into slot car racing.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

If we start penalizing accidents that's a rabbit hole we all don't want to go down.
TeamHavocRacing

He was looking the whole time coming for that spot Craig had already occupied. That was beyond a brown seat pass, he got away with murder there. I always thought the rule is to have the victim be the only one down. That's where they draw the line. Welp, francophobia will flare up for a while with a few going back to Freedom fries. It's been insane racing, that's for sure.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:He was looking the whole time coming for that spot Craig had already occupied. That was beyond a brown seat pass, he got away with murder there. I always thought the rule is to have the victim be the only one down. That's where they draw the line. Welp, francophobia will flare up for a while with a few going back to Freedom fries. It's been insane racing, that's for sure.
When the guy on the outside doesn't back down he's basically teeing himself up to be knocked out of the park. That's why it was so violent. Ferrandis was late. He was half a wheel ahead when they hit and he needed to be at least half a bike ahead to execute the pass without going down himself. But Craig really needed to stop and square up instead of trying to beat Ferrandis out of the corner. There is no way he comes out of that encounter upright without yielding there. The outside is not a position of strength.

I always hated that when I was racing. 9 out of 10 people give up the position when they're teed up like that. But there was always that one guy who won't back down and basically dares you to take him out. Such a pain in an amateur race where you only have 5 laps to move up. I don't want to take anyone out so I'm forced to waste a lap finding somewhere to pass.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

Barcia did almost the same thing, but flexed his rim hard to stop himself from teeing up AC. I bet Craig hurt his ACL since he was flying backward when he landed on his feet. I don't have any hate for Dylan, just disappointment at losing his mind. He is very obviously a fierce competitor. The plate reflects that. I guess probation is fair enough.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Do you mean when Barcia was reentering the track? All he had to do was let off the throttle. Ferrandis had just landed the finish line jump and had a lot of momentum to deal with. Not saying Ferrandis was in the right. What I'm saying is the reason it was so violent was Craig went into it full throttle. He was not in a good position there so that was a really bad idea. That part wasn't Ferrandis' fault.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:Do you mean when Barcia was reentering the track?
No. Sorry I forgot to specify A1. Yes, when he went off track and almost Bammed AC.
TeamHavocRacing

That no shouldn't have been there lol.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
jlv wrote:Do you mean when Barcia was reentering the track?
No. Sorry I forgot to specify A1. Yes, when he went off track and almost Bammed AC.
That was funny watching him change his mind at the last second. It was like there was a little devil Barcia on one shoulder and the angel on the other.

"Take him out right as you reenter! He'll never expect it! Muahahaha!"
"Don't! You'll both go down and someone might get hurt! And don't forget to thank God on the podium!"
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

Hahaha! He even said as much in interviews. Comedy gold! It was like a hockey stop.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

They get soo low in these ruts.
TeamHavocRacing

Track design took a leap this year. Kudos to them. I like how they're making it tougher on this stacked field.