Reynard Training Complex SX Replica

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ejacksoncraig
Team: Privateer

Reynard Training Complex SX Replica

Post by ejacksoncraig »

Replica of the new SX track at RTC. First release and second track ive ever made so give me some suggestions.

Image Image Image
If you like Ferrandis you are not allowed to click this link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zagi3cp6b ... d.zip/file

The track will be on my server @ ejacksoncraig.flowtechmxs.com:19901
Cody D

Re: Reynard Training Complex SX Replica

Post by Cody D »

Wow that loosk sweet! Downloading now!!
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

It's a really good track, but it is scaled way to big. Back it down a bit and you will have a really nice track. Also there are some weird transitions in a couple of the rhythm sections, like a small bump in between some of the jumps.
ejacksoncraig

Post by ejacksoncraig »

sethypeety wrote:It's a really good track, but it is scaled way to big. Back it down a bit and you will have a really nice track. Also there are some weird transitions in a couple of the rhythm sections, like a small bump in between some of the jumps.
thank you for the input man, those bumps are due to the linear paint and me rushing lol. I just released a new track but it's using mostly the same gradients as this one. If you come up with anything else I could do better let me know! thanks for the tips.
Nathan.71_

Post by Nathan.71_ »

ive played this track with my buddies for many sessions and i dont find it to get boring at all, sick track dude. considering it is your first track that honestly insane. everything was so fun about the track, the berms hold you and are tall and have a nice pitch to them, the jumps are on the bigger side compared to rf which is great and the whoops are big and spaced out which you dont see often. good job on this one man
ejacksoncraig

Post by ejacksoncraig »

Nathan.71_ wrote:ive played this track with my buddies for many sessions and i dont find it to get boring at all, sick track dude. considering it is your first track that honestly insane. everything was so fun about the track, the berms hold you and are tall and have a nice pitch to them, the jumps are on the bigger side compared to rf which is great and the whoops are big and spaced out which you dont see often. good job on this one man
thank you man, I really appreciate it I just released a new one today that's very similar as well, if you think of anything I could do better let me know, Glad u like it.