2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Post by Jeremy150 »

I think the sand was more of a lighting issue than a decal issue, but looking at all the community feedback we'll move to a noisier normal map for it.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Jeremy150 wrote:I think the sand was more of a lighting issue than a decal issue, but looking at all the community feedback we'll move to a noisier normal map for it.
That's what my guess was, but the decal didn't really help the visibility of it either
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

I thought this weeks track was the track of the year so far. rF has actually been listening to people this season so that's nice to see. The main thing I didn't like was the whoops, but the past two rounds they've gotten better for sure!
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Yes I have to agree with Raiders, tracks have imrpoved alot! Thanks guys!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It would be soo boring if you could just hit every whoops pinned 2nd gear!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Faltsu wrote:please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It's one thing if 1 or 2 people crash in the whoops, but I saw at least half if not more of the field crash at least once or twice in the whoops during the race. Could you imagine if half the pro field irl crashed in the whoops at least once?

These whoops aren't bad, they're just inconsistent. With sim we can't maneuver our bodies to adjust for edges and kickers to fight the bike's reaction. So for this game, yes, they're supposed to be easier.
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Faltsu wrote:please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It's one thing if 1 or 2 people crash in the whoops, but I saw at least half if not more of the field crash at least once or twice in the whoops during the race. Could you imagine if half the pro field irl crashed in the whoops at least once?

These whoops aren't bad, they're just inconsistent. With sim we can't maneuver our bodies to adjust for edges and kickers to fight the bike's reaction. So for this game, yes, they're supposed to be easier.
Yea they dont crash because they make sure they hit every whoop and if they get scetch they probably start jumping them. in mxs it is possible to do well in whoops for 20mins if you pay attention to not skip whoops and go with high gear and thats the best feeling when u finally get it right
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Faltsu wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:

Yea they dont crash because they make sure they hit every whoop and if they get scetch they probably start jumping them. in mxs it is possible to do well in whoops for 20mins if you pay attention to not skip whoops and go with high gear and thats the best feeling when u finally get it right
Honestly i think the whoops was great this week, everytimes i crash on it its because of me, not because the whoops was random or anything, which was the case for round 1-2-3 imo
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

The whoops aren't inconsistent, they are just challenging. Which they should be. Overall a huge improvement from the following weeks. Good job rF crew.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Whoops were on point this week. My question is when, and why did we divert from the traditional 1.25 scaling? 2019 and ‘20 tracks seem so much bigger than before, some supercross triples are 100’ long which is closer to 1.5x scale :?
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Faltsu wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:

To add on what Faltsu saying, if you think those whoops are hard then you need to go practice on Jeremy SX or 2016 Atlanta IMO best whoops ever on MXS. I know everyone hates crashing in a race but please do not blame the whoops for being to tough, take the time to learn how to hit whoops on sim. I have 3D scanned SX track that's 1.1.25 and 1.1 scaling and those things on sim are massive. You are a 450 Pro rider Jakob you should be able to hit these whoops for 20 laps in a main event with out crashing.
honda708

Post by honda708 »

Atom6246 wrote:The whoops aren't inconsistent, they are just challenging. Which they should be. Overall a huge improvement from the following weeks. Good job rF crew.
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20
Officially pointed out of 250sx class in 2021.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Seeing people complain that the whoops are difficult is a joke. Whoops are supposed to be difficult. I think the whoops have been great so far this year.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

KaseoDip wrote:Seeing people complain that the whoops are difficult is a joke. Whoops are supposed to be difficult. I think the whoops have been great so far this year.
If people think these whoops are difficult then they should go to 2016 Atlanta.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Bubba40 wrote:I have 3D scanned SX track that's 1.1.25 and 1.1 scaling and those things on sim are massive.
release plz n thx