JGMX: Wildside Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: JGMX: Wildside Compound

Post by USABMXER1 »

Can we get a version of the track that is easier to run, there can literally be just me trying to connect into a server and I end up timing out and I run all of the rF stuff without a single problem with fairly high settings.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

USABMXER1 wrote:Can we get a version of the track that is easier to run, there can literally be just me trying to connect into a server and I end up timing out and I run all of the rF stuff without a single problem with fairly high settings.
If youre having trouble connecting you could try removing the billboards from the track? Maybe just the grass if you dont want to loose the feel of the track. I'm pretty sure thats whats making it hard to connect. Let me know thanks
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

froman459 wrote:
froman459 wrote:Is the national not an actual track or did I do something wrong?
I only have 3 track options
also, it is all white for me??
Did you drag all the tracks from the .rar? nobody else I've talked to seems to have a problem... Let me know what happens
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

jgmtbike wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Can we get a version of the track that is easier to run, there can literally be just me trying to connect into a server and I end up timing out and I run all of the rF stuff without a single problem with fairly high settings.
If youre having trouble connecting you could try removing the billboards from the track? Maybe just the grass if you dont want to loose the feel of the track. I'm pretty sure thats whats making it hard to connect. Let me know thanks
No I had all of that out before hand, first tried loading in with all of it then was coming down to like 5 seconds before timing out without the grass and then with nothing was about the same still but there was an elim on it earlier today and there was a lot of people having problems connecting to it because they kept timing out. Wanting to say its the decals resolution that is making it hard to load in because the second that it gets past the decals it loads right in pretty much.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

USABMXER1 wrote:No I had all of that out before hand, first tried loading in with all of it then was coming down to like 5 seconds before timing out without the grass and then with nothing was about the same still but there was an elim on it earlier today and there was a lot of people having problems connecting to it because they kept timing out. Wanting to say its the decals resolution that is making it hard to load in because the second that it gets past the decals it loads right in pretty much.
Go into photoshop and manually change the decal res by 1/2. Should fix it.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:No I had all of that out before hand, first tried loading in with all of it then was coming down to like 5 seconds before timing out without the grass and then with nothing was about the same still but there was an elim on it earlier today and there was a lot of people having problems connecting to it because they kept timing out. Wanting to say its the decals resolution that is making it hard to load in because the second that it gets past the decals it loads right in pretty much.
Hubbard me not know how to do the photoshops.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Hubbard me not know how to do the photoshops.
Yeh its definitely the decal resolution. Sorry about that guys. My computer is really good so I have never had a problem with it. Maybe Ill see if someone can make a decal folder update and I'll post it up on here if I can get that going for the people without God computers :D :D

Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

First of all, this is amazing! The whole environment feels like you're playing MX vs ATV Reflex or Alive, in other words, it feels very HDish.
I'm not really a fan of SX these days, but that Hillside SX track is really fun and has some great lines and what i really like... elevation!
But what I really enjoyed is the Daytona SX track, it's long, it's challenging, yet not too hard to have fun even if you're not hitting everything perfect, i like the lines and combinations and i really LOVE the layout!
You did it... you turned a SX track into something new and exciting in this game (althought the VlastMX Squid Squad Compound also offers a really nice and unique SX track in the hills)
The objects are very well made and placed very nicely, like I already said, the environment looks spot on and all the trees and grass billboards were placed very nicely!
The downside? Well I really like your version of Glen Helen and I like the fact that you did the big loop (2006ish - 2008ish layout), but I wish you would have put the huge triple step up from 2017(?) on there aswell and I'm a little disappointed that it was more of a replica than one of your amazing custom MX tracks.
All together an amazing project with lots of attention to details, just another masterpiece from you... but I don't think you're at your peak yet, this is already amazing! But I think you have the talent and passion to go even further, you blew my mind with this one and I expect you to blow my mind with another track in the future! Thank you!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

Andy_Hack wrote:First of all, this is amazing! The whole environment feels like you're playing MX vs ATV Reflex or Alive, in other words, it feels very HDish.
I'm not really a fan of SX these days, but that Hillside SX track is really fun and has some great lines and what i really like... elevation!
But what I really enjoyed is the Daytona SX track, it's long, it's challenging, yet not too hard to have fun even if you're not hitting everything perfect, i like the lines and combinations and i really LOVE the layout!
You did it... you turned a SX track into something new and exciting in this game (althought the VlastMX Squid Squad Compound also offers a really nice and unique SX track in the hills)
The objects are very well made and placed very nicely, like I already said, the environment looks spot on and all the trees and grass billboards were placed very nicely!
The downside? Well I really like your version of Glen Helen and I like the fact that you did the big loop (2006ish - 2008ish layout), but I wish you would have put the huge triple step up from 2017(?) on there aswell and I'm a little disappointed that it was more of a replica than one of your amazing custom MX tracks.
All together an amazing project with lots of attention to details, just another masterpiece from you... but I don't think you're at your peak yet, this is already amazing! But I think you have the talent and passion to go even further, you blew my mind with this one and I expect you to blow my mind with another track in the future! Thank you!
Thanks Man!! I really appreciate these types of comments and feedback. Dont worry I have a lot more ideas and want to make more tracks. Just with work and everything I dont have the time to be releasing them like I used to. Have a good one man! :D :D

froman459
Team: Privateer

Post by froman459 »

jgmtbike wrote:
froman459 wrote:
froman459 wrote:Is the national not an actual track or did I do something wrong?
I only have 3 track options
Did you drag all the tracks from the .rar? nobody else I've talked to seems to have a problem... Let me know what happens
I had my first run in with the google drive problems.
I converted it to zip and the national file was in there. Thanks for the response and the amazing track!
459|Noob
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

froman459 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
froman459 wrote:
I had my first run in with the google drive problems.
I converted it to zip and the national file was in there. Thanks for the response and the amazing track!
Glad to hear you figured it out and that you are enjoying the track!! :D :D :D

Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Post by Smidly »

Andy_Hack wrote:The objects are very well made...
Especially the WildSide sign right? RIGHT? I MADE THAT SIGN DID YOU KNOW I MADE THAT SIGN???//????
Donut MX

Post by Donut MX »

ok but where is da erode track doe :P :P :P
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

Donut MX wrote:ok but where is da erode track doe :P :P :P
Erode isnt half bad on this track man! Dont hate :oops:

Cody D

Post by Cody D »

Is there any way to get a low-res version,my pc cant handle this, i have a crappy pc