2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 6 San Diego

Post by Jeremy150 »

SAN DIEGO PASSWORD
ude28&^v6rG#\yekDMf,VH@
Adam Berg
Team: Privateer

Post by Adam Berg »

Last like 3 rounds have been complete fucking ass
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

Adam Berg wrote:Last like 3 rounds have been complete fucking ass
Nice criticism I bet everyone appreciates this and will learn from it.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Damn y’all fell for it even though I put my race number at the end of it :lol: :lol: I love this community, anyways I hope y’all enjoy this track tonight!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

137 wrote:Damn y’all fell for it even though I put my race number at the end of it :lol: :lol: I love this community, anyways I hope y’all enjoy this track tonight!!
its cool kyle just wish I could go to Detroit and watch sx with you </3
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I really liked the track this week, I heard some people didn't. That's always going to be the case. But overall I felt like this track had a lot better flow then some of the previous rounds, due to the layout and how it was built.

Whoops were good this week, challenging enough to keep you on your toes in the race but it wasn't like you were worrying about them every time you entered them. Saw a couple people fall in the whoops tonight myself included. Overall a big improvement, thanks to the rF crew for making these tracks and hosting races.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Adam Berg wrote:Last like 3 rounds have been complete fucking ass
Like, bummer.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

Tried to do main event without using the 1 and only line the rutbermm, didnt end so well :( really nice track tho without rutberms
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Faltsu wrote:Tried to do main event without using the 1 and only line the rutbermm, didnt end so well :( really nice track tho without rutberms

rutberm? The sand section?
Discord: James Layle#0721
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Thought the track was pretty fun last night. Not just saying that cause I did well. One issue I have is the last whoop definitely feels spaced out more than the rest or is larger. Something 100% feels different about it from the rest. Erode was pretty gnarly but not too over the top. Had a lot of fun
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

The track was sick! Whoops we’re a little better. Not bad, I think they were a tad too small and the last whoop I’m the first set was spaced and out the last 4 in the second set felt a tad spaced out too. The berms weren’t great either. The felt like A1 all over again. I thought we made progress on the whole flat berm thing
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MOTOZ293 wrote:The track was sick! Whoops we’re a little better. Not bad, I think they were a tad too small and the last whoop I’m the first set was spaced and out the last 4 in the second set felt a tad spaced out too. The berms weren’t great either. The felt like A1 all over again. I thought we made progress on the whole flat berm thing
Personally I didn't feel like the berms were that bad, I feel like you just needed to be smooth on the throttle and they were fine. But yeah, at the beginning of qualifying I was sliding out a lot in them from hammering the throttle.
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

JamesLayle721 wrote:
Faltsu wrote:Tried to do main event without using the 1 and only line the rutbermm, didnt end so well :( really nice track tho without rutberms
rutberm? The sand section?
That 1oversized rut that forms in every corner :)
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:The track was sick! Whoops we’re a little better. Not bad, I think they were a tad too small and the last whoop I’m the first set was spaced and out the last 4 in the second set felt a tad spaced out too. The berms weren’t great either. The felt like A1 all over again. I thought we made progress on the whole flat berm thing
Personally I didn't feel like the berms were that bad, I feel like you just needed to be smooth on the throttle and they were fine. But yeah, at the beginning of qualifying I was sliding out a lot in them from hammering the throttle.
If you watch me ride, I never hammer the throttle unless I’m trying to square up. I was sliding out going into berms, coming out of berms at like 4k rpm in first. It’s the exact same berms as A1 that everyone hated. They changed them and the got better then boom we go back
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Track was really good again this week, the only "complain" is the berms before the first set of whoops who was not "center" in the turn, idk how to say it, otherwise, everything was good, gj bois