800 foot full 360 whip The legend of Yo Momma The Master Chief of MXS

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 800 foot full 360 whip The legend of Yo Momma The Master Chief of MXS

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Weston Peick is jacked. That doesn't mean he can kick your ass. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by swoodmx »

This entertainment is better than crack cocaine keep it coming boys :shock:
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

SKlein wrote:I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about swood. u wouldnt say this stuff to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
I saw swood at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

monkey penis
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

aeffertz wrote: I saw swood at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Thats fucking motocross right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the track, men deliver their new born baby in the pits. Fucking hard core motocross dick it rip it race time shit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

swoodmx wrote:monkey penis
I love you so much! Actually, I really love all of you! All along, the gruff old man act is just cover for my genuine man love for each and every one of you right down to Austin Jones and you too Mr. Wood. Where else are you going to find a more like-minded, vibrant moto community? Vital?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

where is jack haley's setup?
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Gotta take down the chief.
1v1.
Game of B.I.K.E.
swood vs a nobody (aka me)

You on?
chadp

Post by chadp »

SKlein wrote:I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about swood. u wouldnt say this stuff to him irl, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Is that a Jake and Amir reference?
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

The fact you guys are genuinely getting bothered by swood is hilarious. You guys are just fueling the fire and I'm all for it! This swood guy is the funniest thing to happen in sim in a long time lmfao.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »