Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by Jones221 »

ddmx wrote:This thread is some serious throwback, love it. Agree with everything said so far. Remember when we first got multiplayer and said goodbye to demo racing. Mikey, DJ, and goardy teaching is all Australian slang. Crazy how many advances in the game after 13 or so years. No object collision was another crazy thing. Remember trying to make FMX ramps as soon a collisions were introduced and the spheres created all sorts of really odd behavior. Good times and a lot of great people along the way! Still have some Australian currency after meeting up with Mikey and mittocs at the ‘10 MXON in Colorado. Mittocs was the original G.O.A.T too if I’m remembering right. We all thought we were fast back then. Ha!
only one to win something real from the game!
rgaede
Team: Privateer

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by rgaede »

I remember actually being decent at the game...get the urge to come back now and then.

Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Sitting in Mikey's teamspeak by myself while seeing everyone in a locked channel, wishing for a drag :cry:

I do recall the first time I got dragged tho, and I thought Vanderlee was JLV :lol:
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Me.
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

How can new players understand Juan if Juan doesn't understand Juan.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Remember when MX Sim had only 125s and 250Fs? And when jlv released a new snapshot or update (can't remember) with 4 50s and everyone freaked out until they realized he only added 4x 50s :lol:
Thinking about that quite often when I (a 250F nazi) get passed by some spode on a 450, whiskey throttleing by just to crash riiiight in front of me just a few turns later.
pre450MXS was bae
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ddavis wrote:How can new players understand Juan if Juan doesn't understand Juan.
https://youtu.be/WPYcStboHgE?t=14
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Ddavis wrote:How can new players understand Juan if Juan doesn't understand Juan.
https://youtu.be/WPYcStboHgE?t=14
When I read that, I was thinking about that exact interview :lol: but i figured no one would give a f*ck since it's F1 and most people here never heard of JP Montoya before haha... man that interview is pure gold, even 16 years later :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Remember when the actual 450s was released... I was over at a friends, another friend was there too. All the sudden he screams "EYYY GUYS 450S ARE RELEASED!!!!!" from the bathroom :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Juan357 wrote:Me.
hahah i can't even take brazilians seriously irl because of you juan.
only one to win something real from the game!
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Jones221 wrote:
It's times like now I wish this forum had a like button.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Jones221 wrote:

You still on my blacklist as my rival in MXSIM Championships... I didnt forgot your bambam moves!! But yes brazilians dont deserve seriety :lol:
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Luiz and FactoryBR were redeeming qualities, so you got that going for you atleast.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Don't forget the ultimate redeemer. Hector Assuncao! Born in Spain, lives in Portugal but still a Brazilian racer. He's got a good career.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Garasaki wrote: I turn 40 in less than 6 months :lol:
F
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.