CONTROLLER LAG

Post your questions here
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

CONTROLLER LAG

Post by DCreedz#523 »

For some reason my controller input has decided to lag. Triggers and analog stick are fine but the LB/RB and the ABYX buttons seem to drop out. I use X and B for shifting and I will come into a corner and downshift and it will only do it once even though I've clicked it twice. Same thing with RB, I use this for sticky sit/dab and sometimes it will keep me seated. Any ideas? I'm using a wired Xbox 360 Controller on Windows 10
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: CONTROLLER LAG

Post by USABMXER1 »

Does it ever feel like they are sticking? Cause a quick solution to that one is rubbing alcohol with a like cutip and then start button mashing for a bit and repeat it a few times. If the controller is physically lagging it could have a bad spot in your cord or could just need to re-calibrated.
DCreedz#523

Post by DCreedz#523 »

USABMXER1 wrote:Does it ever feel like they are sticking? Cause a quick solution to that one is rubbing alcohol with a like cutip and then start button mashing for a bit and repeat it a few times. If the controller is physically lagging it could have a bad spot in your cord or could just need to re-calibrated.
Thanks for the reply. The controller itself feels fine, no stick at all. How would I go about re-calibrating it?
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

DCreedz#523 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Does it ever feel like they are sticking? Cause a quick solution to that one is rubbing alcohol with a like cutip and then start button mashing for a bit and repeat it a few times. If the controller is physically lagging it could have a bad spot in your cord or could just need to re-calibrated.
Thanks for the reply. The controller itself feels fine, no stick at all. How would I go about re-calibrating it?
Just look up how to re-calibrate your specific controller with windows and it should show you something to do it. If that isn't it then it could just be the controller is dying out sadly.
DCreedz#523

Post by DCreedz#523 »

USABMXER1 wrote:If that isn't it then it could just be the controller is dying out sadly.
Hate to say it but i think this is the case. Time for a new one 8) Thanks for your help :D