Team: The Bakery Film co

Need a psd for fox boots

Post by Bigspode21 »

If anyone has a psd for fox boots can u plz link it
Gojko87
Team: Privateer

Re: Need a psd for fox boots

Post by Gojko87 »

I'm afraid that you'll have to buy it. The EGO of The Creators won't allow anyone to hand it free to you.
martin473

Post by martin473 »

Gojko87 wrote:I'm afraid that you'll have to buy it. The EGO of The Creators won't allow anyone to hand it free to you.
If you knew how much time it takes to make good stuff for this game you would understand why creators want some money for the work, if you want stuff for free make it yourself.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

martin473 wrote:
Gojko87 wrote:I'm afraid that you'll have to buy it. The EGO of The Creators won't allow anyone to hand it free to you.
If you knew how much time it takes to make good stuff for this game you would understand why creators want some money for the work, if you want stuff for free make it yourself.
amen
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

And I bet you’ve never purchased anything cosmetic for a video game, right?
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I'm with you 100%! Could you whip up some Fox boots and PSD for him to really put it to those egotistical creators?
Gojko87

Post by Gojko87 »

martin473 wrote:
My Friend, believe me i do know how much time it takes. I've asked at least TEN creators for some kind of help like tutorial, lessons. How do You think: how many of them replied instead of not giving an F word?
Gojko87

Post by Gojko87 »

nickuzick wrote:
And I bet you’ve never purchased anything cosmetic for a video game, right?
no, not yet. The amount of $30 is pretty much when changing it to my country currency. Instead of that i've asked for help with learning how too make it.
martin473

Post by martin473 »

Gojko87 wrote:
martin473 wrote:
My Friend, believe me i do know how much time it takes. I've asked at least TEN creators for some kind of help like tutorial, lessons. How do You think: how many of them replied instead of not giving an F word?
Youtube is a good place to start, and no you dont know how much time it takes unless you’ve tried yourself and also we cant make a 300 hours long tutorial.
Gojko87

Post by Gojko87 »

martin473 wrote:
Gojko87 wrote:
martin473 wrote: If you knew how much time it takes to make good stuff for this game you would understand why creators want some money for the work, if you want stuff for free make it yourself.
Youtube is a good place to start, and no you dont know how much time it takes unless you’ve tried yourself and also we cant make a 300 hours long tutorial.
Seen some YT tutorials but not at the particular subject i wanted - helmet skinning. Maybe didn't look for it good enough.
martin473

Post by martin473 »

Gojko87 wrote:
martin473 wrote:
Gojko87 wrote: My Friend, believe me i do know how much time it takes. I've asked at least TEN creators for some kind of help like tutorial, lessons. How do You think: how many of them replied instead of not giving an F word?
Seen some YT tutorials but not at the particular subject i wanted - helmet skinning. Maybe didn't look for it good enough.
If it is a helmet, bike, car or a table doesnt matter. Skinning is skinning
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

martin473 wrote:If it is a helmet, bike, car or a table doesnt matter. Skinning is skinning