Why are the Last Good rf SX Tracks from 2017?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TheReeCP3
Team: Revo Husquvarna

Why are the Last Good rf SX Tracks from 2017?

Post by TheReeCP3 »

So much for evolution...
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: Why are the Last Good rf SX Tracks from 2017?

Post by Jrife548 »

Because they were the last overwhelmingly easy tracks to ride that rF made..

git gud
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

We all like different stuff, simple as that.
Motospun

Post by Motospun »

2018 houston is the last good rf sx track /:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TheReeCP3 wrote:So much for evolution...
Why didn't you just say "track is aids"? Because this kind of criticism does SOOOOOOOO much to encourage a response. Even a negative one. So much for being taken seriously.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TheReeCP3
Team: Revo Husquvarna

Post by TheReeCP3 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Why didn't you just say "track is aids"? Because this kind of criticism does SOOOOOOOO much to encourage a response. Even a negative one. So much for being taken seriously.
You want criticism? I am sick of shaved of whoops and jumps. In rf there's a triple where on the weekend it's a quad. In rf there's a double where on the weekend it's a triple. Also I am sick of there only being one main line when there might be two and three different lines that should work without having to double through the whole section because the jumps are so shaved. The whoops aren't even whoops anymore. They're just rollers. Also the corners are flat as heck. I didn't realize we were flat tracking instead of supercross.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

TheReeCP3 wrote:In rf there's a triple where on the weekend it's a quad. In rf there's a double where on the weekend it's a triple.

This is just false lmao. Seems like in rF you can do waaay bigger lines than irl. It's rare you see a triple out of a corner irl nowadays but in rF there's one in every section.
TheReeCP3 wrote:having to double through the whole section because the jumps are so shaved.
This can be chalked up to you just being terrible at the game.
TheReeCP3 wrote:The whoops aren't even whoops anymore. They're just rollers.
You really think that the whoops need to be harder than they are now? Have you seen the utter chaos that ensues in the minefield that we call a "whoop section" during the races? Especially ams? People can't ride them as it is.
TheReeCP3 wrote:Also the corners are flat as heck. I didn't realize we were flat tracking instead of supercross.
Now this I can agree with.
TeamHavocRacing

TheReeCP3 wrote:I didn't realize we were flat tracking instead of supercross.
Where did you place in points? Derp!

rF gets huge thanks every season, almost every track and race for doing what they do year in and year out for a long time now. Only recently have they started charging for it. It's reasonable too! Unfortunately, the focus tends to go towards one more particle of toxin like you, which makes this community maybe dwindle little bit more. That's because I've seen time and time again how people's love for contributing gets stomped on by shit attitudes like yours in an attempt to look cool, like you're ripping on the man. I'm guilty of doing stupid shit that would drive people away as well, so I know what I'm looking at.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
xd_gangster69
Team: Help My Fuck Yamaha

Post by xd_gangster69 »

TheReeCP3 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
You want criticism? I am sick of shaved of whoops and jumps. In rf there's a triple where on the weekend it's a quad. In rf there's a double where on the weekend it's a triple. Also I am sick of there only being one main line when there might be two and three different lines that should work without having to double through the whole section because the jumps are so shaved. The whoops aren't even whoops anymore. They're just rollers. Also the corners are flat as heck. I didn't realize we were flat tracking instead of supercross.
Yeah some the jumps can be formed better but I think it's just you. I thought the 2019/2020 tracks sucked big time but then I cracked them after I realized it's not the track, it's was me. I never seat bounced on supercross and I would be getting 1:50 to 2:30 laps times but as soon as I learned how to seat bounce my lap times dropped to around 1:10 to 57 seconds. Just take the time to learn how the tracks flow and play and stop thinking it's the track being shit when it's probably you.
TeamHavocRacing

See? Those were actual words coming from a real person. Good work!
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Erode.