MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Pumaxcs »

Oh shit its happening
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Fake news.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Lets get it. I have all your skins from 2012ish
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

Sadly, not sure I even have most of them. Adam found some 2013 RMZ stuff but the engines seem a lot better on the newer bikes so will need to figure out how to get an updated set.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

TBARRY34 wrote:Sadly, not sure I even have most of them. Adam found some 2013 RMZ stuff but the engines seem a lot better on the newer bikes so will need to figure out how to get an updated set.
Open the saf's in Notepadd++, and change the dyno names from there?
Ex. rmz450v2013 to fc450v2016

Here's some of the common new dynos.
250sxfv2016
fc450v2016
450sxfv2016
crf450v2017
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

Atom6246 wrote:
TBARRY34 wrote:Sadly, not sure I even have most of them. Adam found some 2013 RMZ stuff but the engines seem a lot better on the newer bikes so will need to figure out how to get an updated set.
Open the saf's in Notepadd++, and change the dyno names from there?
Ex. rmz450v2013 to fc450v2016

Here's some of the common new dynos.
250sxfv2016
fc450v2016
450sxfv2016
crf450v2017
Didn't know that was possible, thanks for the tips!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Dust devil took out my fruit stand the other dayyyyyyyy....
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

The amount of people that are 'anti-mask' astounds me. If you still can't wrap your head around this issue after 6 month makes me want to just kill myself and forever distance myself from these fucking morons. Fight fire with fire, right? Here we go...

Fact: Covid is spread through our grubby little respiratory systems.
Fact: Putting a mask over our grubby little mouths HELPS prevent the spread of the virus.
Fact: Covid-19 is extremely contagious and has wildly different effects on people.
Fact: Covid-19 has killed our friends and family.
Fact: There is currently no vaccine or cure for Covid-19
Fact: Public gatherings and events cannot take place unless they take extra precautions. (i.e. wearing a mask)

If you disagree with any of this you are a selfish, moronic asshole. Refusing to wear a mask in public places that require it doesn't make you tough, it makes you a tin foil hat wearing imbecile. The easiest thing any of us can do is help prevent spreading this by temporarily wearing a mask until modern medicine has taken control of it. If you refuse to wear a mask where it is publicly mandated and criticize those who do, kindly find the nearest bridge and jump the fuck off of it.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's nuts. If people just wore their masks the R value would have dropped below 1 and it would have just fizzled out like it did in other countries. Sad that people won't do something as easy as wearing a mask in public to literally save thousands of lives.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

What about the freedom Alex, what about it? Or if you have a condition, you can't wear a mask!

Those jokes aside, how hard is it really to wear a stupid mask? Think we're lucky here to more or less social distance by default. If I had to wear a mask, I'd gladly do it, but we haven't really gotten those guidelines...
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I don’t really wanna spend millions on photoshop so I was wondering what other programs you guys use for skinning etc?
TeamHavocRacing

aeffertz wrote:The amount of people that are 'anti-mask' astounds me.
jlv wrote:...wearing a mask in public to literally save thousands of lives.
Wahlamt wrote:...wear a stupid mask?
I love how it seems like over half of the right has suddenly developed respiratory problems just when we should be wearing masks. How convenient. In the meantime, they finally came up with a phrase to describe how I live...Social Distancing! Yay!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:They finally came up with a phrase to describe how I live...Social Distancing! Yay!
Guess Swedish would fit right in there too lol.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:in the meantime, they finally came up with a phrase to describe how I live...Social Distancing! Yay!
Smells fishy.
only one to win something real from the game!
TeamHavocRacing

So, in conclusion, "I'm working on my Dad bod while social distancing." It used to be "Fat, old loner." Thanks Snowflakes!