Tennessee SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Tennessee SX

Post by white327 »

Another little fun track with Matt Rob's template. Enjoy!

Thanks to:
Matt Rob
Chuckie
Dianna Dahlgren
JG
Whoever made the scoring tower
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

Re: Tennessee SX

Post by cnigrin285 »

barks!!!
white327

Post by white327 »

cnigrin285 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:44 pmbarks!!!
You're a legend for the help! That erode session was nice
baker

Post by baker »

Track is super sick, rhythms flow well. I would have inverted the two sections after the long straight coming out of the sand for less chance of collisions though. I do like how you can just launch in that one rhythm and go 5-5 if you go way outside 😁
white327

Post by white327 »

baker wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:33 pm Track is super sick, rhythms flow well. I would have inverted the two sections after the long straight coming out of the sand for less chance of collisions though. I do like how you can just launch in that one rhythm and go 5-5 if you go way outside 😁
I appreciate it man! The chance of collision is on purpose believe it or not lol, we had lots of fun trying to punt eachother last night. I am actually releasing another one today where literally the sole purpose it to try and clean eachother with intertwining sections. I put the 5-5 in there because its super satisfying to hit lol. I know people hate that, but whatever. It's a fun track. Thanks again baker!
baker

Post by baker »

white327 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:49 pm
baker wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:33 pm Track is super sick, rhythms flow well. I would have inverted the two sections after the long straight coming out of the sand for less chance of collisions though. I do like how you can just launch in that one rhythm and go 5-5 if you go way outside 😁
I appreciate it man! The chance of collision is on purpose believe it or not lol, we had lots of fun trying to punt eachother last night. I am actually releasing another one today where literally the sole purpose it to try and clean eachother with intertwining sections. I put the 5-5 in there because its super satisfying to hit lol. I know people hate that, but whatever. It's a fun track. Thanks again baker!
In that case that makes sense :) sometimes stuff like that is good lol