Antelope Valley Motoplex

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby AHeckman2 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:49 am

onefoureight wrote:
PhilAbney97 wrote:I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat.


Image

OMG I literally loled at this hahahahhahaha
Image

JAH23
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby JAH23 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:24 pm

mototank14 wrote:Yea for sure I'm always welcome for changes or tips the more critism on my tracks the better. Shoot away. Unless yougunna give me ice advice about how to choose my friends or something stupid like that in which case I'd say to not do that haha


i just wanted to say keep making tracks, this shit is baller as fuck. But the corner before the finish line, maybe and inside rut? no biggie if not. cheers

mototank14
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:47 pm
Team: Dead Meat Racing

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby mototank14 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 am

yo @JAH23 i left the insides open because if i put ruts i felt like it would limit the amount of possibilities in those corners and make them more one lined. plus it is supposed to be a SoCal desert dry dirt and i wanted some slipping and sliding "flat" turns but you're definitely not the first to recommend it to me. thnx for the commendation

mototank14
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:47 pm
Team: Dead Meat Racing

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby mototank14 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 am

yo @JAH23 i left the insides open because if i put ruts i felt like it would limit the amount of possibilities in those corners and make them more one lined. plus it is supposed to be a SoCal desert dry dirt and i wanted some slipping and sliding "flat" turns but you're definitely not the first to recommend it to me. thnx for the commendation

User avatar
Mxroutlaw
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:42 am
Team: 15TEN Racing

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby Mxroutlaw » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:41 am

Great Job! ive put countless laps and time into this track. you did an awesome job! cant wait to play some of your future tracks!

:D Awesome job to all involved!!!!
MX Simulator or Bust!

JAH23
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby JAH23 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:37 pm

mototank14 wrote:yo @JAH23 i left the insides open because if i put ruts i felt like it would limit the amount of possibilities in those corners and make them more one lined. plus it is supposed to be a SoCal desert dry dirt and i wanted some slipping and sliding "flat" turns but you're definitely not the first to recommend it to me. thnx for the commendation


Didnt realize that, good thinkin

User avatar
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:12 pm
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby *WMT*Corby » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:27 am

PhilAbney97 wrote:Because he's butted heads with more people on a forum means he's going to win?

Holy fuck Heckman, you're absolutely ignorant.

I've got over 18 Hours Logged in Active Combat. How many does he have?

It doesn't mean I'm going to win an argument because I'm a better fighter.... You say and do some really stupid stuff. Again, I'm back on the whole think before you say and do stuff.... BTW, I'm still waiting on my PIZZA


Nice, make a personal attack on a guy for putting a picture of the track on the forum.... classy stuff Phil. Way to make DM proud bro!
Image

User avatar
StallionFire
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:35 pm
Team: Dead Meat Racing
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby StallionFire » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Wow, this got blown way out of proportion. The only thing that most of us were concerned about is that this is the TRACK THREAD, NOT THE PHOTO GALLERY.

If you want to post pictures that you take or even screen shots, maybe you should put them in a different thread and people won't think your trying to take credit for a track.

Some people saw the picture and thought Heckman was taking credit for the track. At least that's what it looked like. That's how the whole thing got started. Phil and Myself were just trying to protect Mototank and his creation rights. We were the only ones to post but there were a fair amount of people at DM that had the same thought.

After Heckman's explanation and speaking to Mototank the issue was resolved.

It seems that this started an argument that went further than it should.

So, to be clear, this is settled and there should be no more complaints about Heckman's picture and there should also be no more feuding over this simple misunderstanding.

Stop making threats at each other and stop pointing fingers.

And Corby, your just adding fuel to the fire and lighting a match. The fire was just about out and now I see your starting to light the flames again.

It's over, finished. Move on.

I apologize on Behalf of the Dead Meat Community for this little misunderstanding.

But please, in the future, show respect to all and make sure you ask before you post something that may create a disturbance.

Thank you and I hope you all have fun in our race series.

:D
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin

Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:13 am

I didn't mean to cause all this troblem, my bad.
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Antelope Valley Motoplex

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:13 am

AHeckman2 wrote:I didn't mean to cause all this troblem, my bad.

WOAH, tried to combine trouble and problem in the same word lol
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bootsie, ColtHans, RIDIN RED and 20 guests