Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
T-RIDER
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Team: System Decal
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby T-RIDER » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Little cleanup to do and a few things left to model, almost time to start placing all my uvs onto a 8x8k png :lol: Currently sitting at about 30k tris

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13541
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby KTM57 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:47 am

I feel like that is not what a Husqvarna looks like.

LaBananeMasquée
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby LaBananeMasquée » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:38 am

T-RIDER wrote:Little cleanup to do and a few things left to model, almost time to start placing all my uvs onto a 8x8k png :lol: Currently sitting at about 30k tris

Image
Image

Hi, did you will release this yamaha with blend and psd files for free?

m121c
Posts: 2848
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 am
Location: Iowa

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby m121c » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:49 pm

M8 8x8k? You animal.

User avatar
T-RIDER
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Team: System Decal
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby T-RIDER » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:31 pm

m121c wrote:M8 8x8k? You animal.

It’s just a meme.
Image

DABZZZ
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby DABZZZ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:47 am

LaBananeMasquée wrote:
T-RIDER wrote:Little cleanup to do and a few things left to model, almost time to start placing all my uvs onto a 8x8k png :lol: Currently sitting at about 30k tris

Image
Image

Hi, did you will release this yamaha with blend and psd files for free?


lol
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

John23
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby John23 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Has anyone made a JM for the Atlas Brace (Benjii) and Astars (JRE)?
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby Brock1198 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:44 pm

John23 wrote:Has anyone made a JM for the Atlas Brace (Benjii) and Astars (JRE)?

yeah benjii and jre did.
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: NovaGFX
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby dawsonsleeper » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:15 am

is anyone working on an alta? I know somebody was but I heard somewhere they stopped :(

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby Brock1198 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:38 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:is anyone working on an alta? I know somebody was but I heard somewhere they stopped :(

i know one got released for mx bikes. i think it was planned for sim but moved to mx bikes
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!

User avatar
vortexracingleader
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:49 am
Team: MotoRAD

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby vortexracingleader » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:00 pm

No the mxb one was made just for mx bikes
Image

John23
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby John23 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:29 pm

So, I tried to make JMs again. I've done this before, but not in a while. I added the brace to the boot model, named the UVs the same, mereged the UVs, and selected all of the model in Blender, Applied rotation and scale, and exported the JM, and this happened:
Image

How do I go about fixing this?
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

User avatar
michael30
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby michael30 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:28 am

Looks like you don't have an armature connected to it
Image

John23
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby John23 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:23 pm

michael30 wrote:Looks like you don't have an armature connected to it

I checked the blend, and there is armature, but when I try to rotate the armature, nothing happens to the model. Did I mess up somewhere?
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6432
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby tyskorn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 am

Vertex groups.
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests