Roczens A1 Gear

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MJrace
Team: JS-Racing

Roczens A1 Gear

Postby MJrace » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Roczens A1 Gear

I made a replica of Roczens A1 gear. I know that its not perfect for example because of the alpinestar boots but at least its free for all haha :lol:
Enjoy if u want and dont hate me for not making it perfect lol

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1k2scrt984w2yro/Roczen+A1+edition.saf

nsedlarik
Team: Privateer

Re: Roczens A1 Gear

Postby nsedlarik » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:48 pm

SICK MAN! good job on this!

Tim.Scholtes#292
Team: JIBR

Postby Tim.Scholtes#292 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:57 pm

sieht gut aus

MxES_Pumu

Postby MxES_Pumu » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:11 pm

good job man! thnks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonracer594

Postby jonracer594 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Appreciate the free release but I would liked it more if you used a fox shading instead of a TLD shading :lol:

MJrace

Postby MJrace » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:08 pm

jonracer594 wrote:Appreciate the free release but I would liked it more if you used a fox shading instead of a TLD shading :lol:

If I had found a quality psd with fox shading for free I would have used that but why should I pay for that lol
I first wanted to do it for myself but it turned out quite well so I decided to release it...
So it has troy Lee shading on the pants and gloves and I mentioned above that it's far from perfect.
But nothing against you. You are right and I would love to be closer to the original but I don't have the ps skills to do the shading so I'm dependent on other people's work.

Sabo
Team: PBR Racing

Postby Sabo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 am

MJrace wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:Appreciate the free release but I would liked it more if you used a fox shading instead of a TLD shading :lol:

If I had found a quality psd with fox shading for free I would have used that but why should I pay for that lol
I first wanted to do it for myself but it turned out quite well so I decided to release it...
So it has troy Lee shading on the pants and gloves and I mentioned above that it's far from perfect.
But nothing against you. You are right and I would love to be closer to the original but I don't have the ps skills to do the shading so I'm dependent on other people's work.

Speaking of the psd.... gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.

OvershotBelt182
Team: Privateer

Postby OvershotBelt182 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:29 pm

bike link?

KingMoT0
Team: 131 Racing

Postby KingMoT0 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Sabo wrote:
MJrace wrote:

Speaking of the psd.... gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!

psd link plz

MJrace

Postby MJrace » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Return to “Models and Skins”