[RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks
Location: Zimbabwe

[RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby AtlasZoor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:32 am

Finally! I got this track done! I hope I didn't keep anyone too long I just have been so busy.
Mount whitney Mx is a fast but pretty technical track. There is a smooth version and a semi rough version. The rough version is a mix between a full premade rough and a erode version. I wanted to make a track playable in single player but also good for erode and multiplayer. The ruts erode IMO pretty well. The track is pretty tight but I think the lines are pretty balanced anyway ENJOY!!! Also if there is a need for a no grass version let me know.

Thanks to-
Rf nationals for the trees
ColtonD for the rut decals
Racers52 for the decals

Rough Link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/i8n9b95ko ... y.rar/file
Smooth Link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6asknm68 ... s.rar/file

Image
Tell me what you think also! I love taking criticism even if its the insane nit picky stuff.
Image

User avatar
RH154
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby RH154 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:37 am

Thank You! GJ.
Image

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby broland278 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 am

Decals all white for me
Image

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby broland278 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Brad_Smith
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 pm
Team: Rival Fam
Location: Aus

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby Brad_Smith » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 am

broland278 wrote:Decals all white for me


Same Here
Image

User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks
Location: Zimbabwe

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby AtlasZoor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:33 am

Brad_Smith wrote:
broland278 wrote:Decals all white for me


Same Here


Sorry about that guys. The links are updated just re download!
Image

User avatar
CrossFlow Racing#16
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am
Location: Straya

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby CrossFlow Racing#16 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 am

Both tracks are both white for me too man
Image

User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks
Location: Zimbabwe

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby AtlasZoor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:40 am

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:Both tracks are both white for me too man


Still? I just updated the links try redownloading if you have not all ready
Image

User avatar
CrossFlow Racing#16
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am
Location: Straya

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby CrossFlow Racing#16 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:45 am

Nah i didnt see your updates on it haha my bad, i had it ready to submit but i tried downloading both track to see if that was the issue before i did my post. Its all good now, tracks sick man!
Image

W2K
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby W2K » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:02 am

sick release :o

User avatar
Chandler Bloxom
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Team: EzDecals/ilabb.com
Location: Dallas, Texas
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby Chandler Bloxom » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 pm

AtlasZoor wrote:Finally! I got this track done! I hope I didn't keep anyone too long I just have been so busy.
Mount whitney Mx is a fast but pretty technical track. There is a smooth version and a semi rough version. The rough version is a mix between a full premade rough and a erode version. I wanted to make a track playable in single player but also good for erode and multiplayer. The ruts erode IMO pretty well. The track is pretty tight but I think the lines are pretty balanced anyway ENJOY!!! Also if there is a need for a no grass version let me know.

Thanks to-
Rf nationals for the trees
ColtonD for the rut decals
Racers52 for the decals

Rough Link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/i8n9b95ko ... y.rar/file
Smooth Link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6asknm68 ... s.rar/file

Image
Tell me what you think also! I love taking criticism even if its the insane nit picky stuff.



I love the track its badass! I wish there was some ruts in some corners that are complelety flat other than that the track is so badass.
motocross_will wrote:This what happens when you perm Jesse like you had to see this coming.

JMJS wrote:gotta love racist cock nosed retards

User avatar
Nick#126
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby Nick#126 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 pm

What an absolute masterpiece. :shock: This track is definitely one of my favorite tracks, it's just so much fun and looks great! Thanks a lot for this one.
Nick van Gerwen

Image

User avatar
Jannikmx15
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: Blume Racing
Location: Germany

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby Jannikmx15 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Wow, this track looks amazing and it is super fun to ride on a 125. Very good work :D
Image

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1855
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: Evergood
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby Blake_901 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:48 pm

I'm actually having fun on this track gj.
Image
Pm me for screenshots
James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?

Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.

User avatar
AtlasZoor
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am
Team: Atlas Trackworks
Location: Zimbabwe

Re: [RELEASE] Mount Whitney MX

Postby AtlasZoor » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:37 am

Blake_901 wrote:I'm actually having fun on this track gj.
[img]]
Jannikmx15 wrote:Wow, this track looks amazing and it is super fun to ride on a 125. Very good work :D
W2K wrote:sick release :o
Nick#126 wrote:What an absolute masterpiece. :shock: This track is definitely one of my favorite tracks, it's just so much fun and looks great! Thanks a lot for this one.


Thank you guys so much! Im glad you guys enjoy :D :D
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ivarrr and 4 guests