then how did he get it?

dawsonsleeper
Team: NovaGFX

Re: christain reed sharing reg key

Postby dawsonsleeper » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:18 pm

RH154 wrote:
ben201honda wrote:i never did

then how did he get it?

its not his dude, if it was he would but "hes passing my key around" not "hes passing ben auldridges key around"

RH154

Postby RH154 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:19 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:
RH154 wrote:
ben201honda wrote:i never did

then how did he get it?

its not his dude, if it was he would but "hes passing my key around" not "hes passing ben auldridges key around"

He is Ben Auldridge Tho

dawsonsleeper
Team: NovaGFX

Postby dawsonsleeper » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:21 pm

RH154 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
RH154 wrote:then how did he get it?

He is Ben Auldridge Tho

then idk

Reed4
Team: Schmeez

Postby Reed4 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:39 pm

let me clarify: He asked someone to race an EMF race for him, so he gave them his reg key. Then since Ben is a lil cuck, the dude got pissed at him and posted it all over the forum and sent it to a ton of people. And I don't recall posting it in any discords either. I think you just reported me because you were being a whiny lil bitch and I roasted you and you started crying *literally crying* and left the dc, to then block me. I think this is why you're reporting me. And that must be photoshopped because I don't recall posting your reg key anywhere. I don't have your reg key either. There was no reason for me to keep it or anything, as I have my own reg key obviously. But maybe the lesson you should learn from this is, DONT SEND PEOPLE YOUR REG KEY! God damn 12 year olds man.. :roll:

RH154

Postby RH154 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Reed4 wrote:let me clarify: He asked someone to race an EMF race for him, so he gave them his reg key. Then since Ben is a lil cuck, the dude got pissed at him and posted it all over the forum and sent it to a ton of people. And I don't recall posting it in any discords either. I think you just reported me because you were being a whiny lil bitch and I roasted you and you started crying *literally crying* and left the dc, to then block me. I think this is why you're reporting me. And that must be photoshopped because I don't recall posting your reg key anywhere. I don't have your reg key either. There was no reason for me to keep it or anything, as I have my own reg key obviously. But maybe the lesson you should learn from this is, DONT SEND PEOPLE YOUR REG KEY! God damn 12 year olds man.. :roll:

Thanks for clarifying. I know you wouldn't post it.

Smerwin43

Postby Smerwin43 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Reed4 wrote:let me clarify: He asked someone to race an EMF race for him, so he gave them his reg key. Then since Ben is a lil cuck, the dude got pissed at him and posted it all over the forum and sent it to a ton of people. And I don't recall posting it in any discords either. I think you just reported me because you were being a whiny lil bitch and I roasted you and you started crying *literally crying* and left the dc, to then block me. I think this is why you're reporting me. And that must be photoshopped because I don't recall posting your reg key anywhere. I don't have your reg key either. There was no reason for me to keep it or anything, as I have my own reg key obviously. But maybe the lesson you should learn from this is, DONT SEND PEOPLE YOUR REG KEY! God damn 12 year olds man.. :roll:

Not only did you lie, but you also didn't delete your messages after you lied. Definitely not a one time offence either. I don't care enough about this to spend more than a minute but considering ben wouldn't stop annoying me over it i set up the post for him because he is 2 stoopid to do it himself.Image Not even all the times you did it.

Also
dawsonsleeper wrote:its not his dude, if it was he would but "hes passing my key around" not "hes passing ben auldridges key around"

I formatted it so that ben would have something to post because he's too dumb to do it himself (His words not mine haha).

Postby 808 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:08 pm

just ban everyone
PM me for free skinzzzz

Itz Raidox
Team: ilabb.com

Postby Itz Raidox » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:54 pm

808 wrote:just ban everyone

+1

Return to “Ban Court”