Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
238deanmaldona
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC
Contact:

Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby 238deanmaldona » Wed May 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Posting for my friend

Looking for riders with any skill pretty much to have fun but there will be an official part of the team.
put an application in and i will contact you within 12 hours.

Discord link- https://discord.gg/hjW7YWG

User avatar
Justin653
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby Justin653 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 am

whats up with this team. What are the qualifications

238deanmaldona
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC
Contact:

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby 238deanmaldona » Fri May 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Justin653 wrote:whats up with this team. What are the qualifications

Anything there is no requirements. Doesnt matter hoe fast you are

238deanmaldona
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC
Contact:

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby 238deanmaldona » Fri May 10, 2019 4:30 pm

238deanmaldona wrote:
Justin653 wrote:whats up with this team. What are the qualifications

Anything there is no requirements. Doesnt matter how fast you are

238deanmaldona
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC
Contact:

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby 238deanmaldona » Fri May 24, 2019 2:21 am

open slots

Mfrosty5
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:32 pm
Team: Average boi
Location: Wendy’s

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby Mfrosty5 » Fri May 24, 2019 8:33 pm

238deanmaldona wrote:open slots

so do yall like acutally race in the RF races or is this just kind of a chill team

238deanmaldona
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC
Contact:

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby 238deanmaldona » Fri May 24, 2019 11:42 pm

Mfrosty5 wrote:
238deanmaldona wrote:open slots

so do yall like acutally race in the RF races or is this just kind of a chill team

we have both a fun and official team

D.Eggroll
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby D.Eggroll » Mon May 27, 2019 10:42 pm

238deanmaldona wrote:Posting for my friend

Looking for riders with any skill pretty much to have fun but there will be an official part of the team.
put an application in and i will contact you within 12 hours.

Discord link- https://discord.gg/hjW7YWG

So like, are you guys still looking for riders? I'm down to be on the team but I don't know what skill level I am, but whenever I play in random servers I'm usually in the front of the pack if I'm not crashing.

238deanmaldona
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC
Contact:

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby 238deanmaldona » Tue May 28, 2019 12:56 am

D.Eggroll wrote:
238deanmaldona wrote:Posting for my friend

Looking for riders with any skill pretty much to have fun but there will be an official part of the team.
put an application in and i will contact you within 12 hours.

Discord link- https://discord.gg/hjW7YWG

So like, are you guys still looking for riders? I'm down to be on the team but I don't know what skill level I am, but whenever I play in random servers I'm usually in the front of the pack if I'm not crashing.

Yes we want as many as we can get

D.Eggroll
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby D.Eggroll » Tue May 28, 2019 2:44 am

238deanmaldona wrote:
D.Eggroll wrote:
238deanmaldona wrote:Posting for my friend

Looking for riders with any skill pretty much to have fun but there will be an official part of the team.
put an application in and i will contact you within 12 hours.

Discord link- https://discord.gg/hjW7YWG

So like, are you guys still looking for riders? I'm down to be on the team but I don't know what skill level I am, but whenever I play in random servers I'm usually in the front of the pack if I'm not crashing.

Yes we want as many as we can get

How do I signup?

Nick838
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 7:42 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Looking for Riders for Slowpoke Racing

Postby Nick838 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:40 am

238deanmaldona wrote:
D.Eggroll wrote:
238deanmaldona wrote:Posting for my friend

Looking for riders with any skill pretty much to have fun but there will be an official part of the team.
put an application in and i will contact you within 12 hours.

Discord link- https://discord.gg/hjW7YWG

So like, are you guys still looking for riders? I'm down to be on the team but I don't know what skill level I am, but whenever I play in random servers I'm usually in the front of the pack if I'm not crashing.

Yes we want as many as we can get


I’m down


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests