can someone make a 2020 fox v3 lid for me

Post about creating and skinning models here
jakespeasebruh
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: total performance

can someone make a 2020 fox v3 lid for me

Postby jakespeasebruh » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:44 am

if your good at skinning and have the new v3 template hmu on discord jakespease216621#9259

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: SemiProtraxx
Location: Straya

Re: can someone make a 2020 fox v3 lid for me

Postby D_ROY178 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:12 am

Or just follow the rules like everyone else and buy it yourself?
Image

Jrife548
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: Looking For Team

Re: can someone make a 2020 fox v3 lid for me

Postby Jrife548 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:23 am

D_ROY178 wrote:Or just follow the rules like everyone else and buy it yourself?

It's not against any rules to have somebody who owns the PSD make you a scrammed & saffed skin for you. Quite a lot of people would be felons if that were a rule.
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
Image

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: total performance

Re: can someone make a 2020 fox v3 lid for me

Postby jakespeasebruh » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Jrife548 wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:Or just follow the rules like everyone else and buy it yourself?

It's not against any rules to have somebody who owns the PSD make you a scrammed & saffed skin for you. Quite a lot of people would be felons if that were a rule.

true true

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: SemiProtraxx
Location: Straya

Re: can someone make a 2020 fox v3 lid for me

Postby D_ROY178 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:20 am

jakespeasebruh wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:Or just follow the rules like everyone else and buy it yourself?

It's not against any rules to have somebody who owns the PSD make you a scrammed & saffed skin for you. Quite a lot of people would be felons if that were a rule.

true true


Maybe, but rather frowned upon unless they're in your team.
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abear944 and 2 guests