2020 Thor Pulse

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

2020 Thor Pulse

Postby JamesLayle721 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:39 am

Took a while to make this but here you go :D
Screenshots:
Image
Image

Creds:
-Benjii_D for the boots
-Jre for the rider model
-Jlv for the game

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6h2xtcyncal9oo4/2020_Thor_Pulse.saf/file
Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby JamesLayle721 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Also pm me if you want the psd ($5)
Image

Flexarn27
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 am
Team: Madestickers.com

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby Flexarn27 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:54 pm

"I fEeL lIkE gEaR aNd BiKe SkInS sHoUlD bE fReE"

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby JamesLayle721 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Flexarn27 wrote:"I fEeL lIkE gEaR aNd BiKe SkInS sHoUlD bE fReE"

Bruh check the post and read it again "my stuff wont always be free". I cant just release the gear, the pros are gonna run it next year and they wont be so happy that the public has it. :roll:
Image

Flexarn27
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 am
Team: Madestickers.com

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby Flexarn27 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:11 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:
Flexarn27 wrote:"I fEeL lIkE gEaR aNd BiKe SkInS sHoUlD bE fReE"

Bruh check the post and read it again "my stuff wont always be free". I cant just release the gear, the pros are gonna run it next year and they wont be so happy that the public has it. :roll:

Which team is going to run it?

User avatar
Motolife_99
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:42 pm
Team: Madestickers.com

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby Motolife_99 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:42 pm

I really believe you should spend more time improving your work instead of jumping into selling right away, this isn't at a level of quality worth selling. just being honest, it's missing a lot of details, quite inaccurate and it seems like its just had some random normal map thrown over it.
Image

Flexarn27
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 am
Team: Madestickers.com

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby Flexarn27 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:52 pm

Motolife_99 wrote:I really believe you should spend more time improving your work instead of jumping into selling right away, this isn't at a level of quality worth selling. just being honest, it's missing a lot of details, quite inaccurate and it seems like its just had some random normal map thrown over it.

^^

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3609
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby aeffertz » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:25 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:Also pm me if you want the psd ($5)


And I get people PMing me saying $10 is too much for an entirely new model, BLEND file and PSD... Wow.
Image

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 837
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP
Contact:

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:50 pm

aeffertz wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:Also pm me if you want the psd ($5)


And I get people PMing me saying $10 is too much for an entirely new model, BLEND file and PSD... Wow.

Alex I think 10 is a steal for your work. this isn't on the same level
#mosthatedoneinmxsim

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby JamesLayle721 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:04 pm

Flexarn27 wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
Flexarn27 wrote:"I fEeL lIkE gEaR aNd BiKe SkInS sHoUlD bE fReE"

Bruh check the post and read it again "my stuff wont always be free". I cant just release the gear, the pros are gonna run it next year and they wont be so happy that the public has it. :roll:

Which team is going to run it?

specifically not mine
Image

C.K.234
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:22 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby C.K.234 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:Also pm me if you want the psd ($5)


And I get people PMing me saying $10 is too much for an entirely new model, BLEND file and PSD... Wow.

Alex I think 10 is a steal for your work. this isn't on the same level

^^^^^^^^^

C.K.234
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:22 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby C.K.234 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:48 pm

I can make gear like that in a few hrs i bet ya didnt make anything of the gear that takes time effort f.e. I bet no stitchig no seems no any norms or shading exept the jrev2 norms and shading. When i saw this first i thought it was cool that people release some stuff again but when i saw ur selling it i lost my shit lol. Just that ya know for next time. I think ya spent more time on the screenshots than on the gear, thats not how it should be dude.
Ive been working more than 60 hrs for frickin tld gear.
(Release comin soon)

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: 2020 Thor Pulse

Postby ColtHans » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:25 am

should be free
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hvpmvp, nickuzick and 13 guests