how long do you guys play sim a day?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: how long do you guys play sim a day?

Post by Voutare »

Anywhere from 0-10 minutes per day but usually closer to 0. And it's always working on building a new track. Maybe that's why I never end up releasing anything. :?
Dank_Vapours

Post by Dank_Vapours »

Uh varies alot obviously, student life is hard yeah ;). Probably at least an average of 2 hours an evening though over a week. Last night i was on it for about 6 hours straight. just f*****g love riding (and irl). Dont know what this poop is about no-one being on that national server, i'm generally on it ;). just get rid of Washougal and Thunder Valley of it. Oh and Js7 compound and it'd be alot more populated :)

"the only disadvantage on a two stroke would be between the seat and handlebars. the rider...

that usually is the case."
Baboobeats
Team: MXSP

Post by Baboobeats »

Now i only play like 30 mins every 2 days couse im bored of it easily. But i have played since 09 or 08 (cant remember when the pre-release was) i remember there was like 20 member on the forums atleast and i was pretty young haha, well i guess that explains why i dont play mutch anymore + i make alot of music.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I play for like 4 hours on Thursdays! A few scattered hours (more like half hours) throughout the week, and that's about it...haha
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

Depends, I just finished an almost 4 month break because I was in snowmobile season. I almost never play in the winter because I'm not interested in bikes cause I ride the sled. Then about now I start going into mx mode and buying new bikes and gear and riding all day, then coming home and riding on mxs for a bit.
kawi85
Team: Privateer

Post by kawi85 »

20 mins cuz i got a life
SOLUTE ME OR SHOOT ME
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I got the shortest attention span ever so I run usually a few races then go do something else then come back later. If my mates are on we will spend more time on it though. But I'm not home much lately so it's been a lot less then what it used to be.