Attacker: 2012 Rmz - Information!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Re: Attacker: 2012 Rmz - Information!

Post by attacker5 »

Prada wrote:Paul take that shit somewhere else or ask it privately, don't make it about you.. it will only create more arguments and those are the last thing we need around here.

Pumped for the release regardless of the template
This guy knows whats up.
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

DJ99X wrote:It could easily be finished in a month
I think DJ knows a thing or two about modelling, call me crazy though.
attacker5 wrote:DJ nor p2sta released a model along with a blend file.
Whats this then?
Ben Fransoo, OG.
Prada

Post by Prada »

FORUM POLICE. nah I'm just sick of reading endless and pointless arguments.

I respect the creators, though I may not agree at some times with what they do, so its up to them to decide what happens with their work. No reason to get your panties in a bunch.. what if attacker never said anything about the model and just released happened to surprise release it during supercross? Same thing except people already know about it now..

Shit i may have just started another one..
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Fransoo773 wrote:
Whats this then?
You are a moron. DJ does know a thing or two about modeling, but he does not know what the plans with the model still are. yes the CRF has an blend release, over a year after the bike release.
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Not mentioning the fact that the ktm had everything included in the first release. Typical ungrateful prick.
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

My idea just and idea wherei ca find compromise:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17983
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Moon427

Post by Moon427 »

attacker5 wrote:Not mentioning the fact that the ktm had everything included in the first release. Typical ungrateful prick.
Seriously. Make your own damn model if you want one so bad. No one is paying for this stuff, I'm pretty sure attacker can do whatever he wants with his model. And should have to listen to everyone bitch.
And please let us get a peek at this sexyness :lol:
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Moon427

Post by Moon427 »

Moon427 wrote:And should have to listen to everyone bitch.

Sorry for dp but this has to be cleared up. He SHOULD NOT have to listen to everyone. Its just BS complaining.
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

I've kept my opinions to myself this whole time, up until this point. When you have to make a whole new topic about how you're planning to release your model, things have clearly gotten out of hand.
Ben Fransoo, OG.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or anything, but p2sta did release his rider model stuff, DJ released his YZF stuff and the edited version of the rider model that he did, and p2sta plans on releasing his Force obj from what he said in the template thread. The only thing that had the 3d files on the original release like your KTM was the rider model from p2sta, but you aren't planning on releasing that stuff with the RMZ right away if at all are you? That's what I remember reading from the first post yesterday, but I haven't re-read it so I might be lying :P .

Again, I'm not trying to be negative in anyway, and I really hope this post doesn't get taking wrongly. I'm just saying that p2sta and DJ have released their 3d stuff the same as you have.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

all i know is, atleast attacker has already given us a suzuki model and template.
speaking of that, attacker, whats the chances you could release the obj. of that? then people can make whatever "factory" suzuki they want? just a suggestion.

now lets go after Andy.

:lol:
Prada

Post by Prada »

To avoid both sides getting pissy, I suggest attacker not even posting about his progress or anything on the forums... Or at least not give any specific dates and/or information about what will be released. What the public gets on release day is what it is. Work with the people you need to work with to get the job done..all this place is bringing you is negative shit
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

attacker5 wrote:
Fransoo773 wrote:
Whats this then?
You are a moron. DJ does know a thing or two about modeling, but he does not know what the plans with the model still are. yes the CRF has an blend release, over a year after the bike release.
Ok so let me get this straight, first you say, DJ never released something, Ben proves you wrong, that you say oh it was a year after. I am waiting on someone to post proofs of dates, just to see what your next remark will be.

In all honesty, and call me a moron or what you will, but I honestly hate when you start making a new model. Would you like to know why? Simply because Attacker you are suck a dick to people, you really come off as you are just King shit at modeling. Yea you are very talented, but I have a few others in mind that trump you. ( sorry reality check ). You seriously blow my mind, in the fact that every single project that you do, SOOOOOOOOO much drama is included with it. Sure there are some ungrateful people in this community, but does that mean you need to be such a dick with it all?

For the record Ben is no moron, not sure what he said to deserve such a childish remark. Attacker just make your models, and do with it as you please. Just drop the hard ass act already will ya?

TCMX IS ON KAWIS FTW!!!
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

MXJProductions wrote: TCMX IS ON KAWIS FTW!!!
lmao
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

I have had enough of the trolling. I have no need to be here.