getting started......

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

getting started......

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

I just downloaded this for the 3rd or 4th time because I always wind up getting pissed of at it, but I want to give it another shot.

What do I need to create tracks and where does everyone upload their tracks and skins?
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Re: getting started......

Post by rewrew421 »

You will need to purchase the full game, becuase JLV is not relasing anymore track editor editions.

JLV i suggest you dont release any more becuase(not naming names) some people have been handing them out through msn and what not.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
VRT_JPRLisbon_

Re: getting started......

Post by VRT_JPRLisbon_ »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:I just downloaded this for the 3rd or 4th time because I always wind up getting pissed of at it, but I want to give it another shot.
Hey Sky , the 1º time i played this game i also was pissedoff in the first curves and laps :mrgreen: , but after some laps and practice u start learn how controll the bike without fall on the curves and jumps alot , after that you will start do some bubba scrub-whips and some power slides too , play with the bike settings and stability , 100 is too high , try less , start with 80 , next go to 75 , every time u fell confortable driving you can put less 5 ... , i remember when i started racing EK park i was doing more 20 secunds by lap than im doing now :P .