how long do you guys play sim a day?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
richy34
Team: skt t1

how long do you guys play sim a day?

Post by richy34 »

i was wondering how long u guys play sim and why you quit when you stop.

i usuall play for like 20- 40 mins or so then quit bcus i dont feel like playing any more and come back later the day depends on how many time i have, some times i ride like 4 times some times 2 times
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Robert196

Re: how long do you guys play sim a day?

Post by Robert196 »

9 hours at least. This is my life.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

depends...sometimes not much at all (dont play for days at a time!) or sometimes all day. all in how i feel. of course, i play as much as i can leading up to a race. got to get all the track time i can!
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

id play more if more people would play online. seems like the only time massive amounts of people play is when the new track gets released. noone ever plays nationals. or you only race like 5 guys and 2 diconnect. boring.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Which is why we need more organized races barrington.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

I'm on atleast 14 hours every day. I only stop playing to eat, poop, and sleep. I'm going to be a Factory MXS'er one day and get paid to play.

Oh wait, that's DDavis and Die996....
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

You sure are quick to throw out in insults considering you are the only person that is on vent every single time I get on...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Stormz wrote:I'm on atleast 14 hours every day. I only stop playing to eat, poop, and sleep. I'm going to be a Factory MXS'er one day and get paid to play.

Actually I just applied for a bunch of jobs today because I need to get off MXS and have some cash to ride in real life so I can race, win, and make all of you STFU one day. But realistically I'll play from 10pm-12:00am, play for an hour or two when I wake up, go about my day, and play again at night after I do homework. Sooo, 5 hours a day I'd say?
BraapBraap

Post by BraapBraap »

When I get home from school, 2 hours... Some days not much...
Will Johns | Privateer
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Ddavis wrote:
Stormz wrote:I'm on atleast 14 hours every day. I only stop playing to eat, poop, and sleep. I'm going to be a Factory MXS'er one day and get paid to play.

Actually I just applied for a bunch of jobs today because I need to get off MXS and have some cash to ride in real life so I can race, win, and make all of you STFU one day. But realistically I'll play from 10pm-12:00am, play for an hour or two when I wake up, go about my day, and play again at night after I do homework. Sooo, 5 hours a day I'd say?
devin, please dont waste your money trying to prove other people wrong. who cares dude. theres more to life...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

barrington314 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:

devin, please dont waste your money trying to prove other people wrong. who cares dude. theres more to life...
What? Dude I've been racing since I was 4 years old, but haven't consistently in 5 years. I need to race to get my mind back to where it used to be, without it I'm bitter and angry all the time.
Jonee589

Post by Jonee589 »

I thought this thread was to ask a simple question 'how long do you guys play sim a day?'
just be quiet if you don't want to answer it without shoving in your 7 cents. :lol:
I play after school for probably 2 1/2 hours and in the morning for about 15 minutes.
jlv wrote:lol. I'm such a noob!
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

3-4 hours or until i get told to get off or i rage quit(not so much any more)
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
mitch#67
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BTO Sports

Post by mitch#67 »

normally il play for 20 minutes before school. 2 hours when i get back, and then another 30 minutes after tea. so, almost 3 hours.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

It varies, some days I can't get on at all, other days I might play up to 5 hours if I don't have to do anything that day (that's pretty much never now). Really the only time I play now is put into riding SX or testing stuff, I rarely play just to play. A few nights ago Vent did some races on 01 though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.