Welcome!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Jwynn131
Team: Privateer

Re: Welcome!

Post by Jwynn131 »

welcome to mxs! and hope you get good with photoshop :D
Team Whip Style-Brina#73 Tony#517 Brent#126 Blah#112 Jwynn#131 Judge#52
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

well you can use gimp too plus full version is free for gimp and it dont take such a long time to download. photoshop takes forever too download and it cost 700 bucks for full version
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

1. my game runs really slowly and there is checkered stuff everywhere and 2. when i try to open the personal folder it wont open it will say its loading and ill come back like 2 hours later and it wont be open
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You should upgrade your video drivers.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
The Color Kid

Post by The Color Kid »

Hey guys,

Doesn\'t look like this thread is used much but hopefully i won\'t hurt anybody by posting in it. My name in Color Kid and I like motocross... haha. I am pretty good at playing this game so far, probably a B rider just need to be more consistent. I am venturing into skinning so hopefully Ill put some things out there for you guys. Thats about all, braaaap! Oh... I play the demo server when i play online. I do have the full version but i didn\'t buy it, my friend that bought it gave me his, don\'t worry though I deffinately plan on paying anyways cause I wanna race online with you guys! worth $42!
MXSMATT

Post by MXSMATT »

how do u take a screenshot. I push s when im at the playback race thing but it doesnt appear in my personal folder
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

MXSMATT wrote:how do u take a screenshot. I push s when im at the playback race thing but it doesnt appear in my personal folder
Check your 'customize keys' that 's' is set as screenshot then <.<
MXSMATT

Post by MXSMATT »

i tried that but i dont have a option that says screenshot all i have is pause, step, rewind, previos bike, next bike and chat? he rest of the options are just like throttle and break and stuff.
yomo

Post by yomo »

You need:

1. The full version
Upgrade to version 1.1, then to version 1.2
Then you will need to download the latest snap shot which is found at the top of the general discussion. If you have trouble have a look in the FAQ
EssEss

Post by EssEss »

hi :)

a friend showed me the demo at school a long time ago and i forgot all about it until a couple of weeks before today, so i started playing again, and bought the full game about 5 days ago :]

im slowly getting okay, i keep finding little things that help me out as i keep playing... like i learned today that its easier to keep in a high gear around the corner, and THEN shift down ^^ i like it a lot!

i used to race about a year ago, but then i broke my jaw and my collarbone so my daddy stopped me racing, now i just ride for fun :[ i have an rm85

and my name online is SS226, i'm rocking the pink helmet, purple gear, white yz and purple hubs ;)

like so! Image

also, he probably doesn't remember, but thank you to johnnymac for being so nice to me a few days ago and helping me with my settings <3 ^^
Phoebe!

Post by Phoebe! »

Howdy =]

I've been lurking the forums for a bit - but only decided to make an account today after meeting EssEss ^^

I raced when I was alot younger - I'm talking PeeWee's here :p but my main sport is Track Cycling :)

I've played the game for about a month now - online name is Phoebe #48

I love whips!!!

nickk33mxx

Post by nickk33mxx »

Hello,

Well where should i start,

Im 19 year's old living in holland ( Netherlands ) im riding the bike when i was 5 year's old.
further im just a liveless guy who trains and trains for the races , oh yeah and a bit of photography and photoshopping.

Im planning to buy the game if i get better but my question is, if i do buy the game and ill update etc, is the handling better or? because now im playing the demo and its real hard.

Grtz
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Sorry for leaving your post in the queue for so long. The full game is as hard as the demo. This game isn't for the faint of heart...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

EssEss wrote:hi :)

a friend showed me the demo at school a long time ago and i forgot all about it until a couple of weeks before today, so i started playing again, and bought the full game about 5 days ago :]

im slowly getting okay, i keep finding little things that help me out as i keep playing... like i learned today that its easier to keep in a high gear around the corner, and THEN shift down ^^ i like it a lot!

i used to race about a year ago, but then i broke my jaw and my collarbone so my daddy stopped me racing, now i just ride for fun :[ i have an rm85

and my name online is SS226, i'm rocking the pink helmet, purple gear, white yz and purple hubs ;)

like so! http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4194/screenshot001dm.png

also, he probably doesn't remember, but thank you to johnnymac for being so nice to me a few days ago and helping me with my settings <3 ^^
can i just say that gear/rims/bike combo is sick :D
EssEss

Post by EssEss »

WhMx179 wrote:can i just say that gear/rims/bike combo is sick :D
Hahaha, I know, huh? I love the endless customising-thing all the skins creates, it's awesome :)

I don't remember their names, but the French and Netherlands (I guess the Europeans ;) ) are really fun, for some reason I'm up at 11:30 AM tonight and they were all on, and there's a lot of them who aren't quite as bad as me, they're a little better xD but if I got in front of them I could normally stay there, so it was great ^^