Welcome!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
nickk33mxx

Re: Welcome!

Post by nickk33mxx »

@ jvl,

Allright , no i noticed 8) this game make its a real challenge, Like in real life, practice practice practice , i see on youtube that its possible so that's really cool.
Wingit69
Team: Privateer

Post by Wingit69 »

Thanks im new
andrew228

Re:

Post by andrew228 »

jlv wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Very good!
But now i want more circuit! :-)
I'm working on it! =) I've got a couple more tracks done (including a Red Bud replica). Right now I'm working on a Budds Creek replica but that and Red Bud are probably the only national tracks I'll make. The final game should have at least a dozen tracks.
jlv ill tell u wat u do good on red bud on how good u make the replica
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You are truly a master post archeologist.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

The Red Bud and Budds he is talking about is what's in the game when you buy it Andrew.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Thank you so much for creating this game, it has given me countless hours of entertainment (and frustration). I have some things in mind about game improvement, but I'm going to hang out and read the forums to see what has been addressed and what is in the works. Great to be here, thanks again.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

JP37R wrote:but I'm going to hang out and read the forums to see what has been addressed and what is in the works. Great to be here, thanks again.
I like you already :)
crashnburn11

Post by crashnburn11 »

Hi,

I just bought the game 2 weeks ago, gotta say, best 40 bucks I've spent on an mx game (console or PC) since MCM2. It took a bit to get the hang of it and get a good bike setup and stuff, but looking/searching through the forums has helped with my questions. I want to try to make some tracks again like I did for MCM2, but I reckon I should get fast enough on the bike to test my own tracks before I make them. Some of these user tracks I have downloaded have absolutely amazing graphics, I can't believe the quality some of you guys are putting out.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

crashnburn11 wrote:Hi,

I just bought the game 2 weeks ago, gotta say, best 40 bucks I've spent on an mx game (console or PC) since MCM2. It took a bit to get the hang of it and get a good bike setup and stuff, but looking/searching through the forums has helped with my questions. I want to try to make some tracks again like I did for MCM2, but I reckon I should get fast enough on the bike to test my own tracks before I make them. Some of these user tracks I have downloaded have absolutely amazing graphics, I can't believe the quality some of you guys are putting out.
I definitely remember you from MCM2, can't wait to see what you can create in MXS>
Naxxy428

Post by Naxxy428 »

Are there going to be any changes to the system REQ??
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

The essentials of the game haven't really changed since that was made. The only thing that has really effected performance is the decal system. Everything else can be turned off. So for minimum requirements, no, I don't think they need to be changed.

You would want a better computer to run the user created content though
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

i think that in the playback mode, in spectator camera has to move to the left and right, not only forward and backward, the rider has to be standed on the balls of his feets, thats a think that the real "ryan hughes"( he is my teacher) tell me about the game, (i make him play it :wink: ), and can choose a list of the servers in the game, not in internet, if is not that it could be cool to have acces to mxsimulator.com, puremxs, etc, and all the official mx webs.

question: when you release the new game, i will have to buy again? :roll:
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't think there ever will be another Mx Simulator, this one will just be built on. Unless jlv does something different, you won't have to pay again.

Ryan Hughes plays mxs?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

yzmxer608 wrote: Ryan Hughes plays mxs?
he played it with me one time, he is always busy in his travels... so i dont believe that he is still playing it, i only see him every half year
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Tell him i stole he's number 8)