Welcome!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
pinit24/7#12

Re: Welcome!

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

mxrewind665 wrote:BA BA BA BUMP!
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

There's nothing wrong with bumping a thread about JLV welcoming us.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
gd1911
Crushed Dissenter

Post by gd1911 »

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win. - Ayrton Senna
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

Robert196 wrote:There's nothing wrong with bumping a thread about JLV welcoming us.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
gomoto846
Team: GP Decals

Re:

Post by gomoto846 »

Well since this thread is here, this is on the first page and really cracks me up:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
:lol:
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Re: Re:

Post by Vellu »

gomoto846 wrote:Well since this thread is here, this is on the first page and really cracks me up:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
:lol:
Gonna go ahead and steal this to be my sig.
Stability:
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

WHY NOT BUMP THIS SHIZ
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Memories...
Wesktm

Re:

Post by Wesktm »

Weston "Danny" Overturf
Shadow wrote:Only thing I'd like is that if you could make a goon difficulty for the likes of myself who end up being lapped by the novice ai :oops: :D
I'm good at going slow

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEmdPa ... QJjWFjRIFw
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

Can you plz make new sounds?
gd1911
Crushed Dissenter

Post by gd1911 »

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win. - Ayrton Senna
DougBauer19

Re:

Post by DougBauer19 »

jlv wrote:If you don't care about losing the ability to brake slide, you can set the rear brake to anti-lock in the bike setup screen. Otherwise, just let off the rear brake for a moment when it starts to slip.

Also, engine braking works in this game. So you can shift down a gear to slow the rear wheel too.

Can you put the rear brake grab or whatever its called up to 1000.00 so if we want antilock on it wont be hard to slow down.
DougBauer19

Re:

Post by DougBauer19 »

jlv wrote:
Anonymous wrote:is there any way to make it so with lower stability you dont need to turn the other way to stand the bike up because in real life the bike kind of stands its self up out of corners you dont need to turn the other way out of a corner to be riding straight up and down lol
It actually is realistic, but it's not something you consciously think about when you're riding. But I can definitely make it stand up automatically at lower stabilty settings. How low do you think the self leveling should stay on? Would it be enough if it turns off at 60 instead of 80?

I'd kind of like to keep it off on the really low stability settings because it makes it almost impossible to scrub a jump.
also is there and forward and leaning back controls
Sorry no. It's something I'd like to put in eventually though.

can you make a download for a ps3 and xbox controller it would be awesome because to get controller setups you get viruses going to lots of websites trying to download pc for a controller. Does win.rar have that?
DougBauer19

Re:

Post by DougBauer19 »

jlv wrote:
Anonymous wrote:is there any way to make it so with lower stability you dont need to turn the other way to stand the bike up because in real life the bike kind of stands its self up out of corners you dont need to turn the other way out of a corner to be riding straight up and down lol
It actually is realistic, but it's not something you consciously think about when you're riding. But I can definitely make it stand up automatically at lower stabilty settings. How low do you think the self leveling should stay on? Would it be enough if it turns off at 60 instead of 80?

I'd kind of like to keep it off on the really low stability settings because it makes it almost impossible to scrub a jump.
also is there and forward and leaning back controls
Sorry no. It's something I'd like to put in eventually though.

can you make a download for a ps3 and xbox controller it would be awesome because to get controller setups you get viruses going to lots of websites trying to download pc for a controller. Does win.rar have that?
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »