PLZ HELP ME!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
porter 122

PLZ HELP ME!!

Post by porter 122 »

well.....i no this might be a dumb post but...i used to play Mx sim for a long time untill recentilly. i used to run the Graphics on 1600x..but now ill play for about 5min at the most then the game lags hardcore.hardcore enough to uncheck the firewall setting on Mx Simulator.now i uninstalled the game. i put the disc back in and now install wizard will not come up. i dont no what it wroung.geekSquad thinks Mx Sim has viruses and is not able to run right.

I would apprecitate any helpful comments :roll:

Porter 122
XFIRE-YAMAHA122
Prologue

Re: PLZ HELP ME!!

Post by Prologue »

Rofl, geek squad. I would look elsewhere for the problem, it probably isn't mxsim creating the issue. There is probably something that you installed before that is clogging up your system. If you are using a windows pc then try ctrl+alt+del to see the task manager, then go to the processes tab and see what is using the most processing power. Kill it if you don't need it. Also, if a virus scanner is running while the game is running performance would be bad so check that too.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: PLZ HELP ME!!

Post by yzmxer608 »

Calling any tech support hotline is a bad idea, you can pretty much find any technique and answers you need on the internet for free (well the internet connection costs money at least :lol:). Try what Prologue said and see how it goes.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.