Advanced Post-Processing in MX Simulator

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: Advanced Post-Processing in MX Simulator

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

LKR47 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Does anyone have like a one-size fits all simple set up for this? I don't want some extreme saturation or vignette, just something that uses some of the perks and doesn't need to be changed track to track.
If you update to the newest version of reshade, you can enable and disable effects right in game. Just make sure to delete all of the old files from the directory first.
You can adjust settings with the old version and it will update while in game as well.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I've been running these 3 settings steady and love it! Really helps remedy the washed out/dull look of the game. Also helps rut and bump visibility a lot since there is a lot more contrast. I haven't noticed a real performance hit, I run max graphic settings and high versions of the tracks. Make sure to click performance mode once you have your settings enabled and adjusted.

Left is with the effects on, right is with no effects.
DavidC817
Team: Privateer

Post by DavidC817 »

Hey man I was wondering if you could repost the link for the original reshade because Im trying to go back but i cant and the current link u have up isint woeking, thanks.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

DavidC817 wrote:Hey man I was wondering if you could repost the link for the original reshade because Im trying to go back but i cant and the current link u have up isint woeking, thanks.
Download the newest version of reshade and just use that.
ronniegoon138

Post by ronniegoon138 »

Ive downloaded the high end version and everything is running well, but now i have dark spots in the corner... how do i get these away?
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

ronniegoon138 wrote:Ive downloaded the high end version and everything is running well, but now i have dark spots in the corner... how do i get these away?
That’s called vignette. Just disable it
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:13 am
LKR47 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Does anyone have like a one-size fits all simple set up for this? I don't want some extreme saturation or vignette, just something that uses some of the perks and doesn't need to be changed track to track.
If you update to the newest version of reshade, you can enable and disable effects right in game. Just make sure to delete all of the old files from the directory first.
You can adjust settings with the old version and it will update while in game as well.
How did you open this menu please?
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:11 am How did you open this menu please?
The "Home" key by default.

If you don't have that key, you can change it in the ReShade.ini file.
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Racers52 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:49 am Hey guys, so I just built a new PC and Reshade will not work.

The files are in my install folder but the reshade program does not activate when I lauch the game or when I use the activate key.

Any ideas on why this does not work?

Thanks
Have you figured it out? i have the same problem, tried everything already but cant get it working
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

uhhh DL not work?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!