I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ben is slow, if you can't beat him you don't have hope :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding Ben <3
Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Post by Rappty »

Sad we never got an update on this, kinda wanted to see him destroy. :(
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

MxRicer211 wrote:Hey Guy!, so for breakfast today I had toast with peanut butter and jelly with a beverage of coffee. I have my coffee 2 teaspoons of coffee and 3 teaspoons of sugar. One tip of learned over the years on how to make a damn good coffee is to put the milk in FIRST, that way the coffee isn't burnt. My favorite color is blue and I like mandarins. Anyway my point is you told me something I literally don't give a flying fuck about and I will tell you something that you don't give a shit about.

I'm sorry to be a salty beech about it, but you really don't need to make a new post about the fact your going to go online.

...unless this was a joke, then It completely went over my head. Um sorry if it was
lmfao
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
MxRicer211 wrote:Hey Guy!, so for breakfast today I had toast with peanut butter and jelly with a beverage of coffee. I have my coffee 2 teaspoons of coffee and 3 teaspoons of sugar. One tip of learned over the years on how to make a damn good coffee is to put the milk in FIRST, that way the coffee isn't burnt. My favorite color is blue and I like mandarins. Anyway my point is you told me something I literally don't give a flying fuck about and I will tell you something that you don't give a shit about.

I'm sorry to be a salty beech about it, but you really don't need to make a new post about the fact your going to go online.

...unless this was a joke, then It completely went over my head. Um sorry if it was
lmfao
Dude was salty as hell. :lol:
Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Post by Rappty »

Any updates on this guy? Curious how the 5+ years of training is gonna pay off // bump
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

Rappty wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:47 am Any updates on this guy? Curious how the 5+ years of training is gonna pay off // bump
Our boy hasn't been online since like December of 2016, so he must be making 1000% sure he'll be ready for when he makes the switch to online racing!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

ReasonIsGod518 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:20 pm Im officially joining the racing scene within the next 2 weeks.... Ill be most likely seen on a crf450 and cr125. Ive had alot of practice offline considering i have satelite internet. Im switching like i said in the next 2 weeks and i cannot wait!!! id say im high am level at the moment. But anyways if you wanna practice together or just freeride when i get online let me know. and if any teams are recruting for a honda rider let me know!
ftfy.

Hey folks! Please don't accidentally discourage these kinds of posts as they are the crux of the secret sauce here! I'm responsible for enough of that myself! I kinda miss the "I'm retiring from Sim yall." and/or "I'm going into pro gaming yall.". You're never going to have time to run a lap or two, or scan the forum real quick like? Too good for us?!? Anyway, now that we've been in here, rootin' around and gettin' all snarky with this unsuspecting kid, we're obligated to race online with him, her or whatever. CYA on 19800 stock track server about 6 pm West coast tonight! Remember, don't ask why... The answer is in the name!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
CatfishMcStevenson
Team: Slowie Films

Post by CatfishMcStevenson »

im so glad that this post was revived. ive never laughed so hard at a comment on here. jesus XDDD