front and side plates wont load on any bike

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jns212
Team: Privateer

front and side plates wont load on any bike

Post by jns212 »

I am new to mxs and I have successfully downloaded several tracks and bike skins but it always comes up "cant load front plate" and "cant load side plates" up the top left with literally every single bike.. and the front plate shape is completely wrong, can someone please help
SirWrecksAlot

Re: front and side plates wont load on any bike

Post by SirWrecksAlot »

jns212 wrote:I am new to mxs and I have successfully downloaded several tracks and bike skins but it always comes up "cant load front plate" and "cant load side plates" up the top left with literally every single bike.. and the front plate shape is completely wrong, can someone please help
Can you provide a photo? I'm guessing whoever created the Jm's didn't for some reason include the front number plate in the "fork_upper" Jm, but I could be mistaken. Usually I think anyway, people instead of making an entire different Jm they just include the front number plate in the "fork_upper" Jm. Again I'm partially guessing on this but this seems plausible.
MOTO NATIOM112
Team: PoGo

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

The front plate and side plate JMs are for the game to automatically put your in game number on the bike. Creators stopped using those so we can have our numbers textured onto the bike without the stock numbers over lapping. Creators also don't use those for publicly released skins. But if your front number plate is missing/messed up it's either you're missing the "fork_upper" JM or you/the creator used the wrong template. If you could post a picture I'd be able to help more.
jns212

Post by jns212 »

it does say "fork_upper" on a few but they all look wrong, the first two screen shots are of mine and the third is of one on youtube, thanks for the help
jns212

Post by jns212 »

I attached the screenshots yet they're not showing?
jns212

Post by jns212 »

why will my screenshots not upload?!!!!!!! it attaches them to this and when its posted nothing shows up!!!
ColtonD719

Post by ColtonD719 »

jns212 wrote:I attached the screenshots yet they're not showing?
Don't think the attachments work on this forum. You need to upload your images to another site that's not photobucket and put them in your post using the img tags.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

jns212 wrote:why will my screenshots not upload?!!!!!!! it attaches them to this and when its posted nothing shows up!!!
upload it to imgur and copy the bbcode and just paste that in here
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
jns212

Post by jns212 »

jns212

Post by jns212 »

it has worked.. thank you :) every single public release bike that I have downloaded is the same, not one single front plate looks right yet I see people on the thread that the bike download is on saying its worked fine, so what am I doing wrong? the first picture is the bike I'm using and the second is someone's on youtube with the way its supposed to look
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Which bike are you using? It just looks like that model isn't as well made
jns212

Post by jns212 »

I am using the bike models that the creators have set the skin to, so all through the range of bike models really, from 2017 back to 2009 bikes.. sxf's,crf's,fc's and they all look messed up like that, I can show more screenshots of other bikes if you want? i just want a 2017/2018 Honda that looks right and works like they all seem to do for everyone else :|
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

The model as in the 3d model of the bike shape, not the in game dyno. Which model are you using that looks like that? Or which skin
jns212

Post by jns212 »

its the "2017 stock Honda" on tm factory if that's what you're on about?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

jns212 wrote:its the "2017 stock Honda" on tm factory if that's what you're on about?
That's just the model, the "good" bike you also included in those pictures is an entirely different 3D model of the same bike.