David Prevost is a scammer. Don't make my mistake

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
vV Rigiid Vv
Team: Privateer

David Prevost is a scammer. Don't make my mistake

Post by vV Rigiid Vv »

Just want to share a recent scam I've been involved in with someone I paid to make me skins. I'm only sharing bc I feel this person is somewhat known in the community. His name is David Prevost. On discord name is Aken. I have done work with him previously, and he delivered the items bought within a few hours. He then messaged me again saying he was needing money and offered me a "special" deal. This came up in February. So, with our previous deal going over so we'll, I decided to help him out..even though I didn't need anything and sent the money. Well, today is May 18th, and I've yet to receive what I paid for. He's fed me excuses of computer crapping on him, surgery if I'm not mistaken, but have seen him playing other games through discord, and even participating in Race Factory races. Attached will be screenshots of out conversations and his fishiness. Moral of the story, don't trust anyone. I don't know why someone would scam someone on something they are not physically losing. Meaning it's not like I bought a physical item from him..it's just graphics. Just want to make this public to hopefully stop someone from making the same mistake I made. Message me on discord or private message me here for more screen shots or information.

vV Rigiid Vv #9033
ColtHans

Re: David Prevost is a scammer. Don't make my mistake

Post by ColtHans »

Had me post these because he couldn't figure it out.
vV Rigiid Vv

Re:

Post by vV Rigiid Vv »

vV Rigiid Vv

Post by vV Rigiid Vv »

This issue is being resolved. Please remove post. Thank you.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Did you either:

A. Receive the stuff you paid for?
B. Get a refund?

If not, don't believe a word he says. His word means nothing at this point. Good luck.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

aeffertz wrote:Did you either:

A. Receive the stuff you paid for?
B. Get a refund?

If not, don't believe a word he says. His word means nothing at this point. Good luck.
he messaged me on discord, post went up and like 20min later David started making everything I believe, I don't know all the details.
Skouad

Post by Skouad »

The real story is simple, I had to change my computer some time ago + medical problems (broken carpal tunnel so reeducaiton for 1 month) and a member of my family who was in the hospital following a robbery attempt in his garage. Nothing more. The pack was already ready; my changes on both sides (change of gear and moto) have made it took longer. And still now I remain under treatment in relation to these health problems.
John23

Post by John23 »

I can +1 this.

Attached is the thread of the conversation I had with Mr. Prevost. Something seemed fishy, so I contacted Isaiah.

Isaiah's Response:

Please, don't be this guy...
jlv wrote:This post is useless.