1.13 update

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Straqx
Team: Privateer

Re: 1.13 update

Post by Straqx »

Can anyone help me? i start the setup and when it wants me to pick a folder it wont allow me to continue with the setup...
i'm not sure if its administrator issues on my computer or something else. :(
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Straqx wrote:Can anyone help me? i start the setup and when it wants me to pick a folder it wont allow me to continue with the setup...
The folder you select needs to have "zzzz.saf" in it for the update to proceed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Straqx
Team: Privateer

Post by Straqx »

jlv wrote:
Straqx wrote:Can anyone help me? i start the setup and when it wants me to pick a folder it wont allow me to continue with the setup...
There is... i think its just my pc
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Straqx wrote:
jlv wrote:
Try redownloading from your BMT link. That will be the full 1.13 installer. I had your link resent for you.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
57rmz57
Team: Stealth Designs

Post by 57rmz57 »

jlv wrote:
Straqx wrote:
jlv wrote: The folder you select needs to have "zzzz.saf" in it for the update to proceed.
Try redownloading from your BMT link. That will be the full 1.13 installer. I had your link resent for you.

Any chance you can send me my BMT link as well? Update doesn't work for me
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

57rmz57 wrote:Any chance you can send me my BMT link as well? Update doesn't work for me
Send me an email from the email account you ordered with.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
Rooltz

Post by Rooltz »

hello i am new and i saw the game on youtube but i dont know here to get it if anyone could help i appreciate
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Rooltz wrote:hello i am new and i saw the game on youtube but i dont know here to get it if anyone could help i appreciate
https://mxsimulator.com
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
ryeleyg

Post by ryeleyg »

so i just updated the game for the first time in a few years install was no problem as soon as i open the game it starts i get a grey screen with 25 squares across the screen then game crashes any ideas ?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

ryeleyg wrote:so i just updated the game for the first time in a few years install was no problem as soon as i open the game it starts i get a grey screen with 25 squares across the screen then game crashes any ideas ?
If you skip a version it won't work right and you'll have to use the full installer. Shouldn't crash though, so there might be another problem. If you need your link resent send me an email from the account you ordered from.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
ryeleyg

Post by ryeleyg »

little update i made sure to download and install every version until up to date now every thing seems to be working thanks jlv. :D
njc413

Post by njc413 »

is this version compatible with windows 7? Im having issues with crashing on the main screen. Havent played in a year but i uninstalled everything and reinstalled from my Original link and still no luck
Nick Carvalho
3rd O/A Loretta's Schoolboy 1 2015
11th O/A RF Indiana Amateur MX
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

njc413 wrote:is this version compatible with windows 7? Im having issues with crashing on the main screen. Havent played in a year but i uninstalled everything and reinstalled from my Original link and still no luck
Should be good all the way back to XP. I'd try reinstalling the graphics driver first if it's crashing.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
njc413

Post by njc413 »

jlv wrote:
njc413 wrote:is this version compatible with windows 7? Im having issues with crashing on the main screen. Havent played in a year but i uninstalled everything and reinstalled from my Original link and still no luck
Should be good all the way back to XP. I'd try reinstalling the graphics driver first if it's crashing.
Version 1.12 works fine, would the graphics driver still be a suspect if that’s the case? Thanks for your time JLV btw, hoping to get this up and running
Nick Carvalho
3rd O/A Loretta's Schoolboy 1 2015
11th O/A RF Indiana Amateur MX
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

njc413 wrote:
jlv wrote:
Version 1.12 works fine, would the graphics driver still be a suspect if that’s the case? Thanks for your time JLV btw, hoping to get this up and running
I'd still start with the graphics driver.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com