Your Favorite Track

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Robert196

Your Favorite Track

Post by Robert196 »

Haven't played MXS in years and quarantine has got me to reinstall and since I only have tracks from years ago I'm wondering what tracks are most popular these days. So, for me and everyone else in the community, post your favorite tracks here. Don't forget to give the creator credit and to post a link!

I shall start:

Hurricane Hills 2015 by staydown:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h09cf ... 5final.rar
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: Your Favorite Track

Post by Jones221 »

i still love Mission Valley by Cheeks.

checkerz wrote:http://www.puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackView ... rackID=178

Finally put this bad boy out on the market. Thanks to a HUGE team effort!

rip PUREMXS.
only one to win something real from the game!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Scrub or Dead by mxf_cobra 8)
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Robert196 wrote:Haven't played MXS in years and quarantine has got me to reinstall and since I only have tracks from years ago I'm wondering what tracks are most popular these days. So, for me and everyone else in the community, post your favorite tracks here. Don't forget to give the creator credit and to post a link!

I shall start:

Hurricane Hills 2015 by staydown:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h09cf ... 5final.rar
All 2017 AMA tracks as they are rough, have more realistic traction, and don't have fake ruts like the 2018+ tracks.
Cheers!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

DJ's Washougal '09? '10? The link to DJ's Washougal is broken. After the old, flat Shoug served as the only example for a couple of years, DJ knocked it out of the park and absolutely NAILED the track. Remarkable for a bloke that never stepped foot on those hallowed grounds. Bravo!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:DJ's Washougal '09? '10? The link to DJ's Washougal is broken. After the old, flat Shoug served as the only example for a couple of years, DJ knocked it out of the park and absolutely NAILED the track. Remarkable for a bloke that never stepped foot on those hallowed grounds. Bravo!
Wash '08? I can reupload that one if it's the case.
TeamHavocRacing

I was on break and didn't give it a thorough look. Now I'm on lunch and think it's just fine if you re-upload. The second uphill after HP hill was a rare return to the late '70's-early '80's layout. Wish they ran that more often.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Wahlamt wrote:I can reupload that one.
NO! I just rechecked and that's the flat one. I think DJ's was 2010 or later.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

I think the most fun track to just ride for me is Pinnedtown off the 09 track comp. That or mx777
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The amount of hours we moto'd those first two tracks gets my nips rock hard.

I would add Pala by DJD - http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=10245
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Motospun

Post by Motospun »

2012 red bud will always be the goat
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:DJ's Washougal '09? '10? The link to DJ's Washougal is broken. After the old, flat Shoug served as the only example for a couple of years, DJ knocked it out of the park and absolutely NAILED the track. Remarkable for a bloke that never stepped foot on those hallowed grounds. Bravo!
Awww shucks, thanks mate. Although, if I recall, the terrain would have been done by Checkerz, and I took care of the looks. Terrains were never my strong point.

For me, I'm trying to recall what I actually enjoyed, purely from a terrain point of view.

For custom tracks, probably Sorento Hills?

For replica tracks, I'd say Budds Creek 2012
TeamHavocRacing

DJ99X wrote:...if I recall, the terrain would have been done by Checkerz, and I took care of the looks. Terrains were never my strong point.
Thanks for the clarification DJ! That fully explains the detail that only comes with familiarity. He has definitely been there, maybe ridden it as well. Hell, Wheels was even there too! 20 feet from August and took a selfie with him in the background without ever saying hi. Can you feel the love?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

DJ99X wrote:Terrains were never my strong point.
Avalon Brush Course..?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That's a little different. In that case, it was just a generated terrain that I mapped out a path on, and added a few ruts to. Most of the work was everything else.
When it came to motocross tracks, I always struggled to make the turns and jumps as sharp as someone like Checkerz. I'm more of a "draw a line or curve and massage it into place" kind of track maker, which works ok for sand tracks