Vote for a Free Model

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Which model you want to be released for free?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:18 pm

KTM
21%
Husqvarna
9%
Honda
9%
Kawasaki
9%
Suzuki
8%
Yamaha
43%

Total votes: 53

jukabalamx94
Team: AZDesignGFX

Re: Vote for a Free Model

Post by jukabalamx94 »

Yamaha :D
Winner of the third edition of "Design my bike" by MxWayGamer
2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's 250B/450B Top10 Overall
ACarew269
Team: Likewise

Post by ACarew269 »

GASGAS would be dope!
Railin Ruts n Nailin Sluts
baker

Post by baker »

GasGas :D
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Post by Racing299 »

GasGas would be sick
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

LoL! This topic is five years old. Good luck.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
baker

Post by baker »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:02 pm LoL! This topic is five years old. Good luck.
:lol: I always seem to comment on stuff I think is new only to see later it’s just someone gravedigging.
TeamHavocRacing

I do the same. I just discovered it this morning lol.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Havoc, are you so old that you literally live several years in the future?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

What? Baker gets no heat? Yes, I am so old. I'm so old, that the population has doubled since I was 7. I'm so old, that the Gemini missions started after I was born. I'm grateful to have lived this long, but cursed to see what we have today. You at least have the ever-present look of youth. That creepy, perpetual boy's face that will complicate matters well into your Autumn years. "Hey kid! You're too young for taverns!"
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Better than being old!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

I could still grind you into a talc-like powder. Don't forget that junior. I won't pass you by if I see you like Wheels did. He must've been afraid of getting busted for touching underage children, with his record it was a smart decision.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:04 pm I could still grind you into a talc-like powder. Don't forget that junior. I won't pass you by if I see you like Wheels did. He must've been afraid of getting busted for touching underage children, with his record it was a smart decision.
Seems like a direct threat.
baker

Post by baker »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:59 pm What? Baker gets no heat? Yes, I am so old. I'm so old, that the population has doubled since I was 7. I'm so old, that the Gemini missions started after I was born. I'm grateful to have lived this long, but cursed to see what we have today. You at least have the ever-present look of youth. That creepy, perpetual boy's face that will complicate matters well into your Autumn years. "Hey kid! You're too young for taverns!"
:D I’m getting old too. Starting to say “baaack in my day!!”
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:04 pm I could still grind you into a talc-like powder. Don't forget that junior. I won't pass you by if I see you like Wheels did. He must've been afraid of getting busted for touching underage children, with his record it was a smart decision.
I had challenged him to a foot race a week prior. Anyone who's seen the way I walk (it's like I'm gliding through the air) would be terrified of the thought.
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:57 pmI had challenged him to a foot race a week prior.
Was he gimped too, or was it just throwing down the gauntlet?