Ecklund Motorsports looking for fill-in riders, semi drivers, and mechanics

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Ecklund Motorsports looking for fill-in riders, semi drivers, and mechanics

Post by Michael Dieringer »

Members on the team so far:
Michael Dieringer: Team Owner And Rider
-In charge of picking sponsors and making sure the training facility is well maintained. Also in charge of making sure the bikes are well maintained, safe to ride, and competitive enough for online events.

David Ferandez: Team Manager And Rider
-In charge of parts distribution and making sure deliveries arrive on time to keep the team afloat. Also in charge of making sure the team semi truck arrives to each event on time as well.

Details:
Our training facility is located in Donaldsonville, Louisiana. We are looking for fill-in riders in case if David or I gets injured before or during an event that can ride a 450 no problem and has at least an RF B license or just decent results. In addition to Ecklund Motorsports, we would like at least one practice mechanic for our training facility and two race mechanics for events. For financial reasons, we are only running two riders right now to ensure that we don't end up in debt. We also need two semi drivers to drive our truck to each event.

Current Status of team:
Graphics are still in development and they're over half way done. Not sure if the team will have gear, depends on if I can get good fonts and if the gear apparel will arrive on time due to Covid-19. Our training facility is actually not quite finished yet, we still have to establish a building for the riders and mechanics working there. Not sure if this can be actually done or not because of Covid being an issue, we don't know if the building supplies can arrive on time. We are trying to make our appearance in public race events as soon as possible.