Thank you MX Simulator

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Thank you MX Simulator

Post by WellsMX524 »

This may seem a bit over the top, but I feel like it was needed. I am stepping away from MX Simulator (officially this time). Reason being, at 30, it's tough to find the motivation to try to keep up with the young shredders out there on the track. Also, my wife and I are expecting our first child, Cecilia into the world in July and I want to be focused on being the best father I can be.

Thank you all for the great memories.

Until next time.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Re: Thank you MX Simulator

Post by skyzen »

have a good week off , see you next week on the gate
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Post by blissy wissy »

bye bye neal. we love u bb
that guy that does things
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I'll be the one to say it, you have been a true blessing to the community. Ever since my early days of MXS I've always been inspired by your work and your kindness to help others. You never took shortcuts and constantly pushed the boundaries, with creativity and attention to detail that is second to none.

I'm happy to have been able to collab with you as much as we did, and wish you the best of luck with welcoming your daughter into this world.
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Humble attitude, respect for detail, and a great lifelong friend. You have done things that most wouldn't even accomplish none the less, even try. Truly will go down in MX Simulator history as one of the greats due to the actual person you are on and off the mic. It's been my honor to work with you on various projects, be your teammate on MV Films and QM1, be one of my mentors about content creation that I didn't think I could be possible of doing that has allowed me to use it for my own career-related activities and so on. You've impacted more of this community than you know and hope to remain friends even after your departure. Cherish your time with your kid, one of the biggest blessings in life is to become a dad. As this decision may have been rough, I truly respect, wish you the best, and think it's the right decision for you. Hopefully one of these days we can catch up in person and get a drink. Cheers.

WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

skyzen wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:39 pm have a good week off , see you next week on the gate
❤️
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

congrats bro! It was a pleasure getting to know you on QM1 and you have done so much for this community. We truly appreciate you and good luck for what the future has in store.
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Cya Neal. Thanks for contributing to the community.
Discord: James Layle#0721
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

One of the MX SIM Greats man! We might not have ever talked or anything but you did some much for this community and we all appreciate the work you put in. I hope nothing but the best for your future moving forward and knowing how you carry yourself man you will be a great father to your Daughter. Thank you Neal!
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Don't take retirement advice from Dennis. It won't last very long
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Even if you find it in you to put down the controller and your creative side, I hope you still pop in everywhere now and again. Just as it prolonged you, it did me as well, right? We built some cool shit and you were fun to watch learn and help when you needed because your passion was huge, talent and vision was out of the world, and attitude was the best. Congrats on fatherhood brotha.
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Always a rad and nice dude to talk to, youll be missed I hope you come back and play some! New kx250 is SO SICK and great job on that project. Cheers on being a dad.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Cecilia better be nuts at CS
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

We'll meet again, Neal.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If I had a nickel for every time someone did this...DDavis and his 5 farewells comes to mind. You can never really leave.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.