Any Rf Gaming Participants & Administrators, Please Read, Food for thought..

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

How do you feel about the topic?

-Rf needs to do something about the issue.
32%
-Nothing needs to be done, you’re an idiot.
68%

Total votes: 22

colehay48
Team: 148 Racing

Any Rf Gaming Participants & Administrators, Please Read, Food for thought..

Post by colehay48 »

Now, before reading any of this, please see the pictures that are attached to this post before reading any further. No, this was not staged, this was a legitimate conversation between me and my friend who have been playing together on sim for years now. I’m not here to start a fire with guys in the class, or upset Rf gaming, but I would assume that some people feel the same way as I do and there should be some attention brought to the issue. I do understand that the 250 Novice class series is over half way through the season, and there are guys that obviously are high in points and want to compete for the championship, but the guys consistently on top in the class are far from C class riders. Realistically, anyone running lap times within 2-4 seconds of the fastest guys in the upper division amateur classes, should be racing with them, not the novice class. I’m sure some will agree, and some will disagree about this, just hoping to see something possibly done about the issue so that the guys who realistically are C class level, are getting the opportunity to make the main events and progress in the series. -Cole Hay|148 Racing
colehay48

Re: Any Rf Gaming Participants & Administrators, Please Read, Food for thought..

Post by colehay48 »

Not sure if pictures got posted correctly the first time, so I added them to this reply as well. Also, if you reply to this post with "You're just mad you aren't fast enough to compete", or similar, you're admitting that you are a D class rider..noob
colehay48

Re: Any Rf Gaming Participants & Administrators, Please Read, Food for thought..

Post by colehay48 »

ImageImage
colehay48

Post by colehay48 »

Pictures got posted backwards, start from the bottom picture first.. ^^^^ :P
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's not really sandbagging unless they pull over on the last lap or something to avoid pointing out. You can be fast an not have a lot of points. The same thing happens in real life. The thing that always bugged me was how they let mini racers who have been racing their entire life go into the novice class.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Just as a sidenote, some people can evolve a lot within a week. The slower you are, the more progress you make. Seen plenty of amateurs/novice starting the season out and being pro's by the end of the season. Hitting a lot of laps will get you far. If you do 500+ laps in one week, you'll get good fast
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

This is a good question that has been posed before in very immature ways. It's a sticky situation in real life too.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Wahlamt wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:33 pm Just as a sidenote, some people can evolve a lot within a week. The slower you are, the more progress you make. Seen plenty of amateurs/novice starting the season out and being pro's by the end of the season. Hitting a lot of laps will get you far. If you do 500+ laps in one week, you'll get good fast
I think it was Cameron Lee that reminded me a lot of this. (Not sure if he even plays anymore). He started in 450 Ams in 2017 to 450 Pro by the end of SX and got top 10's outdoor that year.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault